Creatids.com is creating a R&D team in Europe, in Lviv, to continue developing and evolving our digital product tool, which used to be internal for Creative solutions, but now we launching it out to the world market. It's a great step and we want and need to be up to speed in Autumn. Big Plans,Team!
Forming a small and full-fledged team (Frontend, Backend, QA, UI design, PO, PjM+Ops), with professional and loyal management.
Our software tools are aimed at reducing production costs and improving creative performance. Main users of CREADITS tools are performance marketers and inhouse design teams of advertisers.
1. CRAFT™ - creative ideation service
2. Tune™ - video auto-variation tool that allows making crucial edits - and re-render videos in minutes. Control timelines and manpower costs.
3. Huddle™ - a creative collaboration tool for fast-paced teams, it improves productivity within, and between, teams.
Creadits.com is a global company that has reinvented digital advertising and work opportunities for creative talent across the world. Our singular focus is performance design - producing advertising creatives that deliver business results.
Some of the world’s largest online advertisers work with us to improve their campaigns leveraging performance design.
We are looking for a Lead software engineer (Java) to support our growing Saas business.
This work will be from office space in Lviv, Ukraine but with flexible opportunities to work from home
- Responsible for delivering high-quality features by leading a backend team
- Coordinate with stakeholders from Product, Design, Finance and other teams to translate business requirements into software designs and implementations.
- Provide technical solutions for product features and reliability features.
Build a highly scalable, efficient, maintainable, reusable and robust trust and safety platform and tools.
- Responsible for solving technical problems in the development process.
- Adopt and evolve best engineering practices.
- Compile and analyse data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement to ensure high stability and performance of the services.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Minimum 9+ years of experience building high-quality enterprise web solutions, 3+ years of experience in leading engineering team
- Strong understanding of system performance and scaling, demonstrate the ability to design, build, and deliver complex, successful web services and/or customer experiences efficiently and with quality
- Proficiency in common data structures/algorithms/Designer Patterns, OOP principles and excellent hands-on experience in working with languages such as Java, PHP etc.
- Deep knowledge in Software Engineering with Java, SQL, SOAP or REST APIs, various Spring technologies (e.g Boot, MVC), fundamental experience in designing and implementing APIs (e.g. via JSON interfaces, Microservices); fundamental experience in designing robust and scalable backend applications;
- Experienced in using relational (MySQL) and NoSQL (Cassandra, Redis, Elastic Search) databases
- Experienced in message broker (RabbitMQ, Kafka)
- Experienced in defining solutions and designing containerized applications (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker) on Cloud (e.g AWS, GCP)
- A solid understanding of modern methodologies such as agile development / DevOps and related trends like Test-Driven Development and CI/CD
What we offer:
- Paid vacations, public holidays, sick leaves
- A project where you have the power of decision making
- Flexible work from office space and home opportunities
- Young, experienced, and friendly team
- Performance dialogues and Routine Salary increase reviews correlated with excellent work
Creadits' sole focus is developing ad creatives for performance campaigns. We call this Performance Design.
The world's largest advertisers are already on our platform:
World's largest e-commerce marketplaces
World's largest online gaming companies
World's leading direct-to-consumer brands
We have deep experience in online gaming, apps and direct-to-consumer goods in all major markets, with the insights and expertise to maximize creative performance in any campaign.
Our network is constantly enhanced by a dedicated creative operations team. which allows us to be on-trend with shifting creative tastes in multiple markets.
We have and are continuing to develop our native automated tools to unveil insights, set creative directions and build creative adaptations across platforms. This provides a machine-driven creative scale, anchored by human creativity and ingenuity from our network.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
6 July 2021