On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for an Expert Mobile Android Developer to join the team on a full-time basis.Our client is the leading platform in digital transformation and electronic payments in Egypt, providing financial services to customers and companies through multiple channels
Ciklum is a leading global digital services and software engineering company, serving Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations. Headquartered in the UK, we unite 3,500+ software developers, designers, product managers and data scientists around the world building tailored digital solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
We are enabling digital transformation for some of the largest household names and platforms in the digital economy. Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible and join the global projects redefining industries.
We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for an Expert Mobile Android Developer to join the team on a full-time basis. Our client is the leading platform in digital transformation and electronic payments in Egypt, providing financial services to customers and companies through multiple channels and more than 225,000 sites.
You will build an Android POS Payment acceptance application and will get much knowledge about POS terminals from different vendors, physical credit card acceptance business knowledge, Visa and MasterCard certification knowledge, PCI-DSS security certification knowledge, EMV, NFC and contactless technology experience.
- Lead the development process on the project
- Create and maintaining architectural design and documentation
- Develop native mobile applications for Android
- Conduct audits, act as a technical consultant for the team
- Introduce and maintain quality standards for the mobile stack
- 5+ years of Android apps development experience
- Strong understanding of the Android application lifecycle and Java
- Experience with Kotlin
- Experience with C/C++
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with Room DB, bio-authentication, location-services
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Good knowledge of POS Payment acceptance, EMV, NFC and contactless
- Upper-Intermediate spoken and written English
- Familiarity with Agile
- Experience with iOS
- Experience with cross-platform frameworks (Flutter, React Native, Xamarin, etc)
- Experience with CLI
- Experience with TDD/BDD
- Works under general direction, accepts guidance and has work reviewed at agreed milestones
- Has working-level contact with customers and colleagues
- May supervise others or make decisions which impact the work assigned to individuals or phases of projects
- Performs a range of work, sometimes complex and non-routine
- Demonstrates effective communication skills
- Plans, schedules and monitors own work (and that of others where applicable) competently
- Contributes fully to the work of teams
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with a warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
6 July 2021