Client is a leading multi-brand technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare customers in the United States, the United Kingdom and Canada. A Fortune 500 company and member of the S&P 500 Index, Client was founded in 1984 and employs approximately 10,000 coworkers.
For the trailing twelve months ended September 30, 2020, the company generated Net sales over $18 billion.
- 3+ years of experience in testing
- 2+ years of experience in automation testing
- JS knowledge and experience
- Experience in testing .NET based web applications
- Headless Browser Automation experience
- Experience in cross browser and cross platform testing
- Experience with mobile web applications
- Experience in REST API testing
- Experience with preparing and maintaining testing documentation
Would be a big plus:
- Experience with Puppeteer, CasperJS or PhantomJs
- Experience in performance and load testing (JMeter)
- SQL DB and NoSQL DB querying experience
- .NET basics
- Angular basics
- Azure and AWS basics
Intellias is a challenge-driven software engineering company, based in Ukraine (Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa, Kharkiv) and locally represented in Berlin, Germany.
Since 2002, we've been helping leading technology companies from EU and North America to create their software products by building and operating world-class engineering teams in Eastern Europe for them
DOU company page:
Job posted on
6 July 2021