Deliver modern, omni-channel, real-time retailing shopping experience built on Sabre Travel AITM for low-cost carries (LCC). Enhance direct offer capabilities to drive airline yield.
LCC's require low cost and highly configurable flexible eCommerce capabilities and provide ability for LCC to process Offer and Order transactions. Provide reduced cost through consolidation of common components including consolidation of Ancillaries (ANCS)
• Improved customer experience for Radixx content
• Able to process Ancillaries transactions via Radixx Res via DC API's
• Ability to support Ancillaries via an easy-to-use eCommerce
• Extending/Integrating Ancillaries to support Radixx transactions
• Ability to shop through EzyCommerce using Smart Retailing Engine capability and service those offers via Radixx Res
- Develops, codes, tests and debugs new moderately complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software in a maintenance capacity.
- Works with technical staff (Domain Experts) to understand problems with software and resolve them.
- Daily cooperation with client by supporting all needs and resolving problems.
- Assist in the development of software technical documentation.
- Designs and codes moderately complex applications using routine and/or advanced technology.
- Create optimization programs to resolve problems.
- Design and build prototype applications.
Mandatory Skills Description:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
- Develop applications for cloud computing, design, maintain and operate cloud systems/microservices and applications (both commercial and noncommercial experience will be a plus)
- Engineering for the cloud system in C++
- Solid tech background in creating new/or enhancing existing microservices
- Good communications and coordination skills
- Ability of tracing and responding to unexpected events
- Deep knowledge in functional programming
- Data structures & algorithms
- Distributed systems and systems architecture
Nice-to-Have Skills:Travel industry knowledge will be the advantage
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
6 July 2021