Room 8 Studio is looking for an Art Producer (Art Project Manager) to run outstanding art projects and bring to life the coolest productions in the gaming industry.
Our perfect PM is a powerful combo of organizational skills, managerial experience, English at Advanced level and is passionate about games. If it's about you, send your CV!
- experience in managing a team of 2D and 3D artists (10 persons+);
- knowledge of 2D and 3D pipeline;
- ability to work with spreadsheets, technical and legal documentation;
- Business English proficiency at the Advanced level.
- knowledge of the principles of work in task-tracking and CRM systems (Jira, Asana, Redmine etc.);
- result oriented;
- English: Upper Intermediate+
- basic knowledge of Photoshop / 3ds Max / Maya / After Effect;
- passion for games and cinematography.
- communication with external partners (customers, performers);
- search for project executors on the existing database and external resources;
- team work with Art Division, Financial and Legal departments;
- conducting daily meetings and progress reports;
- preparing and maintenance of project documentation;
- project risk management;
- monitoring project efficiency;
- participation in submission of feedback to team members.
- participation in the best gaming AAA projects;
- various interesting tasks;
- opportunity to become part of a strong team;
- career development;
- corporate library of art and game development literature, master classes and lectures from the best artists of Ukraine;
- corporate English courses for any level of knowledge, from Elementary to Advanced (the highest level is taught by a native speaker);
- a competitive level of financial motivation, official registration of cooperation.
About Room 8 Studio
Room 8 Studio is one of the top art production & game development service providers and works with 5 out of the top 10 publishers around the world. The most outstanding companies are our partners - Remedy, Ubisoft, Gameloft, CD Projekt RED, EA, Xbox Game Studios, and many others.
Awesome team of professionals, the quality of results that you can be proud of, and drive in everything we do is our credo. For more than 10 years Room 8 Studio is a hub of opportunities for those who want to grow and scale new heights in the entertainment industry. From high-end console and free-to-play mobile gaming to television and film animation - you can have everything in one company.
Our goal is to grant a successful and safe environment of development for our partners and specialists. Room 8 Studio is an international company with offices in 6 countries and 600+ passionate professionals all over the world.
Together we bring games to the next level. Exactly with you.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 July 2021