We are looking for a motivated Senior Python Developer to come and join the team of professionals.
If you are passionate about technology and constantly seeking to learn and improve your skill set, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
We are offering superb career growth opportunities and great compensation and benefits.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer’s company is a Ghent-based startup solving a huge issue currently facing restaurants: handling incoming food delivery orders. The company develops the systems for managing restaurants' online channels from online ordering to POS.
The company’s young and international team currently includes 28 development enthusiasts, who work, innovate, and celebrate success together. The company has experienced founders with a huge network and is already working with some of the largest restaurant chains.
About the Project:
The project is aimed at integrating third-party online ordering platforms and connecting online food ordering players such as Ubereats, Foodora, Takeaway.com, and Deliveroo, with the restaurant POS to enable the customers to spend less time typing orders.
As our Senior Backend Developer with Python knowledge, you will write well-tested code and seek challenges that inspire you.
● Building API integrations for leading national and global delivery websites
● Being inventive with huge amounts of data
● Creating Machine to Machine (M2M) Authorization
● Anticipating problems with server load and preventing them ahead of time
● Possibly being in touch with customers directly to ensure that you are providing the best possible service
● 3+ years of experience including 1 year or more of recent experience developing in Python
● Experience building Web/REST APIs
● Knowledge of Flask (we use Eve) or Django
● Strong Intermediate to Upper-Intermediate English
● Ability to work and learn in a self-directed manner and as part of a team
● Great attention to detail
Nice to Have:
● Your knowledge of databases includes NoSQL (ideally MongoDB)
● You are familiar with SaaS products or have worked on a product with frequent releases
● You have a solid understanding of Docker or Kubernetes (we are currently switching)
● You have worked with a TDD approach before
● You have basic cloud knowledge (Azure/Google Cloud/AWS… knowing about accuweather doesn’t count)
● You've done previous mocking and testing of APIs with Postman
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
● You'll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects
● You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
● There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker
● You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
● You'll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers
● We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we'd love to have you there, too!
Sunvery is an agency of dedicated professionals. We care about all small details in the recruitment process to save time of the client and create the best candidate’s experience. Working with us you will feel all the advantages of having business with people that love what they do. It is our job to help you.
Let’s get to know each other to do more and achieve better results.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 July 2021