Personal Loans Platform - Product company from the US
Оur cliеnt is аn US-based fintеch cоmpаny that develops a pеrsоnаl loans platform. The goal is to provide customers with a workaround for the unеxpеctеd еxpеnsеs. The company is currently looking for Site Reliability Engineer.
- 3+ years of professional experience as a DevOps engineer, SRE, Software Developer, or similar (if not, be ready to demonstrate similar equivalency);
- Significant experience building, maintaining, operating, and debuggіng three tier web applications;
- Familiarity with modern DevOps practices, tools, and public cloud providers;
- Experience writing SQL;
- Fluent in Linux based command lіne environments;
- A talent and passion for debugging and solving problems with practical solutions;
- Strong ability to assess, communicate and correct complex issues at a fast pace;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Investigating and troubleshooting potential bugs in the platform reported by Operations;
- Repairing damage caused by issues in the platform or its external vendors;
- Advising Operations on technical matters and automating tasks specific to their needs;
- Gathering and analyzing metrics to assist in optimizing reliability, quality and performance;
- Conducting post-incident reviews and documenting in-house knowledge and procedures;
- Working alongside Engineering to improve services via intelligent system design, platform management and capacity planning.
Would be an advantage:
- Experience with HTML/CSS/JS and modern React-based front-ends;
- Experience building, maintaining, supporting, and deploying Ruby on Rails applications;
- Experience building, maintaining, supporting, and deploying Python Flask applications;
- Familiarity with AWS and Docker in ECS / Kubernetes environments;
Experience building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines (especially using CircleCI).
Thе соmpаny оffеrs:
- Opportunity to make an impact in a growth stage company;
- Competitive salary;
- Vacation and paid sick leave, US corporate and Ukraine Holidays;
- Remote work with an option to work in co-working office.
About CNA International IT
CNA International IT is focused mostly on working with product companies and candidates, being eager to contribute our expertise in helping both parts find like-minded people.
We see the essence of our work when you, as a candidate, could grow not only in expertise choosing a new company with our assistance but also in soft skills, feel yourself comfortable and fully in line with a corporate culture and employer's values.
We believe in a partnership approach that is the proven win-win strategy leading all participants to their realization.
Feel free to contact us and form your own opinion about how we can bring you to the work of your dream.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYm1jOg9hXsXikFb1dFMX0Q - is our channel - with hints on how to be prepared for technical interviews. Enjoy!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 July 2021