We at Enestech (Ukrainian IT product company) are existed to say that now we are strengthening the team and we are looking for a mature Recruiter. It’s a great chance to work within a truly international environment, so please be noted that strong command of English language will be required.
ENESTECH a part of Techiia Holding, develops a B2B SaaS software for esports businesses with headquarters in Kyiv.
The core product is called SENET - a cloud-based solution, management software for PC console-based gaming arenas. Senet is used by 1800+ gaming centers in over 58+ countries worldwide.
Our solution helps automate the process, simplify accounting for finances, optimize staff time, establish communication with customers and increase profits. Our development team regularly updates the software and improves it in accordance with the latest technologies and trends.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Full-cycle Recruitment both technical and non-technical positions, including requirements clarification, creating vacancy descriptions and posting them, interviewing candidates, and sending offers;
- Sourcing candidates by using databases, social media, job boards, and other creative ways;
- Conducting interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to select the right candidate;
- Together with the HR Manager, participate in the successful adaptation of employees that were hired;
- Working with the HR Manager (helping with arranging events).
We require you to have:
- Experience in Recruitment at least 1 year;
- Being confident in interviewing candidates and making clear summary/recommendations to hire, based on position requirements;
- Experience with various sourcing methods using: job sites, LinkedIn, Facebook, Upwork, Telegram channels, Boolean search, etc.;
- Multitasking ability: we expect you to own and close multiple positions simultaneously - from entry to senior level. That could be 3 - 5 vacancies alongside;
- Confident level of spoken and written English, Ukrainian and Russian.
We’re looking for a teammate who has:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Desire to self-develop in Recruitment&HR sphere, confident knowledge of specialized recruiting software and enthusiasm for IT technologies;
- Approach to find the answer on your own, “google first” before you ask when looking for an answer.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with platforms such as Breezy HR, BambooHR or with task managers like Trello/Asana etc.
- Product training, adaptation and mentoring;
- Free English and Spanish courses for different levels;
- Corporate football;
- Internal and external corporate events;
- Real career opportunities and professional development;
- The office is located 5 minutes from Poznyaky m.st.;
- Flexible work schedule, working days from Monday to Friday;
- Friendly team of people who like not only working together but also spending time together after work.
Join us if you want to become a part of the community that changes the world around you!
About TECHIIA Holding
TECHIIA Holding was founded in 2018 with the aim to bring to life innovative projects that contribute to the world’s progress. TECHIIA Holding employs more than 1000 high-class experts. Our professional areas are esports, IT-infrastructure and Software Development, IT-Integration, Venture investments and other.
Among TECHIIA projects are WePlay Esports, Enestech, j:Mind.Systems, EcoTechnoPark by TECHIIA, WP Merchandise, TECHIIA Construction and etc.
We have been united and led by one global mission – the creation of brand-new sustainable solutions leveraging the best practices in technologies and new media.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 July 2021