We are seeking several really agile and fast .NET developers to joint our client team spread across Zürich, London or Amsterdam.
The client company was founded in 2007 as an issuer of investment products by 4 industry experts, and as of today it is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange. It has been growing significantly along with investing heavily into an IT platform which was built from scratch to bring it to its present market leading status. Today, it is the most modern platform for investment products in the market.
* Strong professional experience in developing backend services with C#/.NET
* Willingness to work with VBA and Excel for several years to understand the existing code and migrate its functionality to new technologies without interrupting the trading activities
* Enough experience in SQL to implement simple SQL database management operations
* Good knowledge of investment banking and derivative financial products
* Good spoken and written English language
* Understanding of Agile methodologies
* Experience with Python and PyXLL
* You will transform approximately 30 trading applications with fat clients in
Excel/VBA by moving most of the business logic to a C# backend and re-
implementing the frontend with very lightweight technologies
* Contribute to a high-profile migration and transformation project over several years at the core of the business
* Working directly with Traders, Sales Experts and Product Designers, you design and implement tactical software solutions that boost their daily business activities
* You build real trust relationships with your colleagues/clients and you pro-actively reach out to them to propose improvements to existing solutions
We're a group of professional software addicts. The harder challenge infuses more dopamine into our brains. We see no life without coding because of the programming gene that lives in our DNA.
We're software positive!
Established by senior IT business professionals with many years of intensive experience in the IT industry, today SoftPositive is a strategic software development vendor and partner to companies in the USA and Europe with its main development center in Ukraine. We bring our expertise and experience of large software development companies into SMB segment: start-ups and mature companies looking for the best value-to-money ratio.
* Challenging projects for enterprise customers in US, EU, and Australia
* Work in a friendly and supportive environment
* Competitive salary
* Professional growth
* English classes
* Flexible work hours
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 July 2021