German Software-as-a-Service marketing solution Scompler.com is looking for an experienced Manual QA Engineer. Our platform helps such large enterprises as Deutsche Bahn, Merck, Commerzbank, Düsseldorf Airport, Wiener Linien to control marketing and corporate communication effectively.
We have an established process for the development of editorial content management platform (strategy, topic management, editorial planning, production, publishing and analysis - across all channels, for teams without silos.)
Our tech stack: Ruby on Rails 4, PostgreSQL, RESTfull API, React.js, MobX, Jest, Social integrations (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and etc), Elastic Search, AWS, Docker, Terraform, Packer, Kafka.
Team - 30 people in this one project: Product Manager, Project Manager, DevOps, Team Leads, Front End, Backend, Full Stack, Designer, Mobile, QA team of 8. All team members speak Russian fluently, English used for documentation mostly.
Schedule - Remote position. The work schedule is full time 9-6pm European time. It has stand ups retrospectives. The member is expected to be online working 40 hours a week.
• Review and analyze tickets in Asana
• Evaluate product code according to specifications
• Report bugs and errors to development teams and help troubleshoot issues
• Conduct post-release / post-implementation testing
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- At least 3 years experience in manual QA testing of complex web applications
- At least basic knowledge of SQL
- Good understanding of data types like JSON, XML
- Experiecne with performance testing, regression testing, security testing, testing using API (Postman), backend testing (Ruby preferable)
- Clear understanding and experience of working by Agile/SCRUM development methodology
- Experience in test documentation creation
- Experience in requirements analysis and estimates
- English - B1
I am freelance recruiter from Ukraine, who help foreign companies to find top-notch software developers in CIS countries. Work only with well-known trusted companies from EU, USA and Canada.
Job posted on
3 July 2021