Mindojo is looking for a talented middle QA engineer with strong attention to the details and experience with testing web apps and mobile games.
Do you want to play a key part in revolutionizing education worldwide? Apply now!
Mindojo, developing intelligent educational technology used by some of the world’s top companies, is looking for a middle manual QA engineer. Our remote team of engineers from different countries is developing the world's first self-evolving, adaptive learning platform that’s used for premium online courses, in partnership with companies such as Bloomberg. These courses help people (regardless of location and socioeconomic class) to accelerate their education and career growth while saving time and money.
We have a brilliant team of professors who create unique non-linear learning content, and we’re on the way to disrupt the global education market. Within our platform, students are constantly engaged in a personalized dialogue with our AI private tutor, far surpassing the efficacy of existing resources (textbooks, video or classroom lectures, and various e-learning products).
We offer a full-time (100%, exclusive) contract for a remote middle manual QA engineer. You can work from wherever you wish and the work schedule is very flexible. As a Mindojo team member, you will also be invited to participate in our periodic company-paid team meetups in different countries together with your colleagues and management. Hiking in Armenia and skiing in Sochi? Sure. Bicycles and amazing sweets in Turkey, yachting in Cyprus, and a cool beer in Prague? You got it! Expect something new every time.
We believe in minimum bureaucracy and maximum creative freedom. Our team members enjoy lots of autonomy and are measured mostly by their actual deliverables. We work hard (who’s not familiar with healthy deadlines?) but are happy knowing that our efforts will help improve the lives of many and help the global economy at large. We love people who can approach the problems from different angles and who are comfortable asking tough questions and proposing innovative solutions. We aren’t afraid to switch to new technologies as soon as it makes sense, and as a consequence, much of our stack is always at the cutting edge. We continuously are looking for ways to improve our processes, and everyone’s suggestions are heard and considered on their merit, not based on seniority.
Speaking technically: our automation toolset consists mostly of Python, Behave, Selenium, Allure, TestRail, JIRA, and Jenkins. Sometimes we switch and add new technologies according to our needs, but nobody suffers.
We’d like to hear from a candidate who has:
- At least 2-year experience of manual testing
- Familiar with testing web applications and server applications, mobile games
- Experience in writing test plans, checklists and test cases independently
- Ability to define a volume of tests scope for different testing activities
- Understanding of prioritization
- Strong attention to details
- Has experience working as a part of an agile team
- Confident in communicating in English, verbal and written. You don’t have to be proficient, but you must be able to talk and write freely
- Experience with working remotely.
- Task management/bug tracking with Jira.
- Background in computer science, engineering or similar disciplines
- Knowledge of automation (Selenium webdriver behave, python)
What you will be doing:
- Writing (based on requirement specifications and design) and execution test cases, test scenarios for the product in accordance with test plans
- Log defects in Jira bug tracking system and follow entered defects through lifecycle of creation to resolution
- Work closely with development team to clarify and resolve testing issues
- Lead new feature testing and releases
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, better-than-market salary.
- Individual bonuses related to your personal performance and common -milestones
- Energetic, knowledgeable, and friendly small team.
- Сhallenging and interesting big projects.
- Company sponsored events and educational programs.
- Very flexible work schedule and ability to work from home/anywhere in the world.
- Last, but not least: a real chance to play a key part in revolutionizing education worldwide.
Please, write to us, we don’t bite. We’ll tell you more about us, you’ll tell us more about yourself. Maybe we’ll become a perfect fit for each other and even best friends in the near future.
Also, see our other job positions and share with your friends: https://mindojo.com/careers.html
Let’s speak soon,
The Mindojo team
Mindojo, a “remote-first” company founded in 2006, develops the world's first self-evolving, adaptive learning platform that’s used for premium online courses (CFA, GMAT, GRE, and others) in partnership with companies such as Bloomberg LP. These courses help people (regardless of location and socioeconomic class) to get better jobs, be more successful, and make their dreams come true.
Bloomberg CFA, GMAT, GRe Prep: https://www.bloombergprep.com:
Many new products are now in the pipeline of being developed, but some of the most exciting work we do is on building the platform to be an ever more intelligent and effective virtual private tutor.
We have a brilliant team of professors who create unique first-class content, and we’re on the way to disrupt the global education market. Within our platform, students are constantly engaged in a personalized dialogue with our AI private tutor, far surpassing the efficacy of existing resources (textbooks, video or classroom lectures, and various e-learning products).
Let’s be honest: we are lucky here because we have minimum bureaucracy and enough freedom. We truly enjoy a large amount of autonomy and independence in our day-to-day tasks, and sometimes we work hard (who’s not familiar with healthy deadlines?). But we are also happy with what we do and what we get. As a consequence of that, we're looking for top talents to join our growing team and who is comfortable asking questions and proposing valuable solutions to help us move forward.
We're looking for top talents to join our growing team.
Job posted on
3 July 2021