Surprise.com is currently looking for skilled IT Engineers to join our development teams in Kyiv (BC "Gulliver") and help us continue delivering our users a world-class experience.
What will you be doing?
- Working closely with DevOps and Information security team to implement the most automated and secure user management process using modern tools like Okta, Terraform, AWS
- Working on integration about 40 SAAS services with Okta
- Working on automation of all routine manual processes
- Maintain IT self managed services in AWS cloud
- Work on integration of Jamf/MDM
- Wok on running of Service desk system
- Be involved into all process and operation activities of IT team
- Participate in daily standups
- Build IT policies
- Run new offices and build most modern and secure office networking
- Support existing SaaS application platforms (GSuite, Zoom, and Slack, Github, AWS, etc).
What we are looking for?
- 3+ years on position IT engineer/System Administrator
- Knowledge of networking
- Experience with OS Mac-based, Linux, Windows
- Experience GSuite, Jira/Confluence, GitHub
- Experience in buying and managing equipment
- Experience with monitoring tools (Zabbix, Prometheus, etc)
- Upper-intermediate English (both written and spoken).
Will be a plus:
- ITIL, G Suite, Okta certifications
- Basic Agile knowledge
- Basic experience with cloud providers(preferable AWS, Azure, etc)
- Experience with configuration management tools like Ansible, Chef, etc
- Experience with Atlassian products(Jira, Confluence)
- Experience with building Chatbots
- Experience with Okta.
At Surprise.com, we’re committed to hiring builders who are inspired by our team’s guiding principle: to derive a tremendous sense of purpose from the inner quest for excellence itself, being driven from within to make anything we touch be the best it can be. We take pride in developing deep user understanding, obsess about the details, and go the extra mile to show our users we love them. We are first and foremost customer driven – engineering, product and design collaborate as equals to create a phenomenal end user experience.
- An extremely competitive salary for the local market
- 20 working days of paid vacation
- 15 days of paid sick leave
- Ultramodern offices in the heart of Kyiv (BC "Gulliver")
- English classes
- Fruits and dinners
- And, of course, we get Surprises internally.
Surprise.com has created a purpose built enterprise class platform that aligns employees, managers and business leaders to effectively drive “positive, goal directed behavior” and recognizes major accomplishments and milestones across an organization in support of personal, team and corporate goals.
The company is fundamentally changing how people work, by engaging employees and providing impactful analytics to people operations professionals. To continue scaling our impact, we’re committed to hiring builders who are inspired by our team’s guiding principle: to derive a tremendous sense of purpose to make anything we touch be the best it can be.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, Surprise.com is currently building a team of professionals in Lviv to help the product develop even faster and conquer new markets.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.