We are looking for a talented hands-on engineering leader to join our team in building integrated care management solutions that benefit our physicians building remote patient management workflows using AWS.
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience as an engineering Team Lead.
- Experience in people management aspects.
- Solid experience with server-side Java development.
- Strong understanding of technology stacks, knowledge of platform and service development processes within a Cloud Native architecture.
- A passion for software craftsmanship, technically sound design, clean code, and continuous improvement, a solid understanding of engineering practices.
- Ability to comprehend complex software systems at an abstract level.
- Proven track record of developing and delivering large-scale software solutions in the cloud which involves frontend and backend sides, infrastructure, automation & testing.
- Excellent knowledge in designing automated units, functional, and stress tests.
- Experience in software delivery through CI/CD pipeline.
- Possess strong analysis, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience working within an Agile software development process, and Scrum framework.
- Proven ability to understand product business environment and drivers. Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and operate effectively in a collaborative global environment at all levels of the organization, internal stakeholders and customers.
- Equivalent combination of experience and/or education may be considered.
- Strong facilitation skills.
- Ability to manage tasks and priorities between several teams, some of them remotely.
- Must-Have: Very high personal communication skills, and be able to interact - with people of different levels and cultures.
- Experience with SQL and non-SQL databases.
Nice to have:
- Experience in DevOps.
- Experience in the healthcare domain.
- Scrum experience for your team (ceremonies, facilitation, etc).
- Experience with engineers hiring, coaching high-performing software development teams.
- Lead a team of software engineers to deliver best-in-class software solutions.
- Cultivate a strong innovative engineering culture in an agile environment.
- Grow technical expertise of the team around quality, scalability, resiliency, and interoperability using state-of-the-art technologies.
- Provide coaching and feedback on team member performance and career development.
- Support the team’s progress against multiple projects, and assist issue mitigation and resolution.
- Ensure compliance with quality standards, regulatory and other business systems.
- Manage the software development process: assign tasks to the relevant teams/engineers, control the ETAs, contribute to release planning, etc.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 July 2021