Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Automation Tester in Java with 2+ years of overall experience in the execution and control of all aspects of testing to join our team.
Our client is an American company that provides a single and secure Healthcare IT and Health Optimization Platform to deliver solutions. The platform is single, secure, and includes a massive consumer database, machine learning, and multi-channel engagement that drives and accounts for targeted actions.
Please note that even though you are applying for this position, you may be offered other projects to join within EPAM Anywhere.
- Writing Test strategies, test plans and test cases for Healthcare projects
- Writing automation scripts for existing automation framework
- Support new and existing testing processes, ensures team is using industry-accepted best practices
- Able to generate test data as required for project testing
- Understands key daily reporting elements needed for stakeholders and partners
- Report testing progress to QA Manager against planned activities and schedule
- 2+ years of overall experience in the execution and control of all aspects of testing
- Expert in creating test strategies, test plans, and test cases
- Must have knowledge and experience in Software Development Life Cycle
- Knowledge of test and tool development methodology
- Scrum experience (SAFe)
- Knowledge of any programming language
- Ability to effectively articulate technical task and solutions
- Experience in quality assurance and automation frameworks and automated tests
- Other tools such as API, any knowledge on automation tools such as Java/Ruby and Scripting with Cucumber
- Hands-on experience in setting up automated testing as part of continuous integration (CI) build environments using Jenkins (preferred) or a comparable solution
- Experience with Rally and Confluence
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Work on enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis
- Full-time remote work
- Unlimited access to learning resources (EPAM training courses, English classes, Internal Library)
- Community of 38,000+ industry's top professionals
About EPAM Systems
EPAM Systems is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and software development services, with more than 36,700+ employees worldwide.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 July 2021