Our Client is rapidly expanding their development efforts and seeking .NET Engineers to join a small team of dedicated engineers, developers, and artists for an exciting project with an exciting company.
As a Senior .NET Engineer you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes technical design, implementation, testing, and deployment.
About The Client
The Company is a global 3D avatar-based social community of over 4 million monthly active users who come together to connect and enjoy a shared experience. Far beyond today's digital media, the Client's users create a whole new social experience where connecting digitally is immersive and interactions feel lifelike. The Client's chat room experiences are hyper-personal fostering meaningful friendships rather than amassing a large number of shallow, status-based relationships.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
- A firm grasp of Computer Science fundamentals including object oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- 5+ years of server-side development experience.
- 4+ years of backend experience, using .NET.
- Extensive experience with and knowledge of client-server applications and RESTful APIs.
- Developed server-side applications that operate at a global scale.
- English — Upper-Intermediate or above.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Cassandra or distributed databases.
- Knowledge of data pipelining and pub/sub architectures.
- Working competency in PHP or other web scripting languages.
- Knowledge of DevOps systems, CI/CD, deployment pipeline.
- Proficient in data architecture: SQL databases, caching, sharding.
- Build software that powers the experience of millions of users.
- Design sophisticated solutions and deploy your own code to production.
- Adapt to a diverse set of backend technologies (Redis, Memcache, Elastic Search, domain-specific languages, and many more)
- Work with a team of highly-motivated server and client engineers.
- Set teamwide best practices for .NET code quality and API architecture.
- Set standards for internal API documentation and development workflows.
Proxet is a custom web, mobile and software development company offering customized and tailored technology solutions to a wide range of clients. With over 10 years of experience in building complex solutions for enterprise-level businesses, SMBs, and startups, Proxet has delivered over 100 projects in Healthcare, Marketing, Financial Services, Retail, Real Estate, Aerospace & Automotive verticals. As a custom software development company, Proxet also provides thought leadership and advisory services to fast-growing startups and Fortune 500 companies.
10+ years in software development
4 offices globally
150% company growth within 2 years
200+ engineers & experts
90% of our projects incorporate ML/AI
30+ early-stage & VC-backed startups
Enterprise clients with over $1B+ in revenue
What we do:
— Neural networks
— Computer Vision & Image Recognition
— Natural Language Processing
— Chat Bots
— Data Mining
— Voice Technology
— Big and Small Data Processing
— Building semantic analysis
— iOS and Android development
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 July 2021