Our company is stable and successful, and the product is in demand. Become part of our team!
● Positive, coachable attitude and willing to adhere to our core values.
● Experience with hosting systems such as cPanel, Plesk, WHMCS (must have).
● Understanding of the Web, including FTP, HTTP, DNS knowledge.
● Solution architecture (functional and technical).
● Excellent soft-skills and business acumen.
● Exceptional troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
● Fluent written and spoken Business English and excellent communication skills.
● Knowledge of DNS, SSL. and understanding web hosting error codes (eg. 404 etc).
● Basic understanding of web content file systems and file servers.
● Linux Command Line basic knowledge.
● Ability to efficiently manage multiple responsibilities, projects, and deadlines.
● Ability to create customer-facing collateral (such as solution design or proposals).
As a plus
● Experience working with or basic understanding of various other technologies such Cloudflare, Docker, Kubernetes, NGNiX Google Cloud Platform, AWS, etc.
● Competitive salary.
● 24 days per year of paid vacation, paid sick leaves.
● Salary paid bi-montly.
● Regular team-building events and parties.
● Friday lunches, drinks, and much more!
As a Sales and Support Engineer, you’ll be working directly with resellers in the hosting and domain industries ranging from high-profile enterprises-to-SMBs. We are looking for a person with exceptional written and oral communication skills, a passion for technology, self-motivated, and highly organized.
● Customer (partner) support accounts for up to 50% of your daily tasks.
● Identify and help to troubleshoot or resolve problems associated with customer websites, website hosting, or integrated 3rd party platforms such as cPanel, WHMCS, Plesk, etc.
● As a Siteplus product SME, you will lead pre and post-sales activities (such as product demonstrations, solution designs, creating proposals, project management, etc).
● Create and manage product technical or internal documentation.
● Cross-functional internal support to assist with Project Management, QA, Product Design, and Pre/Post Sales.
● Account ownership and accountability (with a target of 90% or higher partner CSAT).
● Full life-cycle case management.
Siteplus is a global web presence leader. Founded in 2015, Siteplus has come a long way to stand as a best-in-class website builder and e-commerce platform with over a million active subscriptions worldwide. With startup energy and a skilled, passionate team, the company is perpetually growing.
Recently Siteplus became a part of Newfold Digital — the leading web technology company that helps millions of small-to-medium businesses worldwide. Newfold Digital network includes such brands as Web.com, Register.com, BlueHost, HostGator, and others.
Founded in 2015, Siteplus, created best-in-class website building and e-commerce platform specifically as a white label solution for hosting companies, domain registrars, telcos, and agencies. Our platform provides multiple solutions such as Website Builder, Online Store, Blog, Reseller System and others which seamlessly connected to let resellers provide the best customer experience.
The company is headquartered in Singapore. Siteplus’ R&D office is in Kyiv, Ukraine on Podol District, near m. Kontraktova. More information about the company you can find here: siteplus.com
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 July 2021