We are setting the new standard for business values in the financial services sector, where care for people and our planet comes first. Every interaction with our platform is an active step towards a better world and a better life!
It happens billions of times each day – people use their payment cards. Now imagine that every time this happens there is a positive impact for our society and our planet. With this idea in mind – our project was born. Combining ethical values with a modern, forward-thinking approach to banking, application aspires to work collaboratively towards a more inclusive and sustainable future for our generation and those to come.
We are committed to raising awareness about each individual’s power to make a difference when spending their money and rewarding them for the conscious decisions they make. And we will be committed to making the same when it comes to managing our member’s finances, where our goal will be to help them do well financially by doing good to our planet and society. As a values-based organisation, we bring an empathetic and considered approach to our operations. Our six core values of care, empowerment, education, foresight, trust and community drive us towards our bold future vision.
– 5+ years of relevant working experience
– Demonstrable experience with React Native and understanding of the ecosystem (i.e. Redux, ES6, CodePush, React Native Encrypted Storage, AppState)
– Nice to have: Expo, React, Query, GraphQL, Styleguideist
– Knowledge of RESTful APIs
– Experience in React Js
– Hands on experience with the whole app lifecycle from development to deployment
– Knowledge of various tools such as crash reporting, OTA updates, analytics
– Be able to display a strong understanding of the conventions, possibilities, and performance challenges specific to the mobile platform
– Being able to collaborate with the UX, DevOps, and Product team
– Knowledge in FinTech domain is a plus
We are looking for an extraordinary Frontend Software Engineer to lead the development of our react native application and integrate it with our own REST APIs.
You will work directly with our Product Owners, Architects and Business Stakeholders to improve the efficiency of the existing code whilst exploring, prototyping and implementing new customer oriented solutions to keep our application on the very front when it comes to usability and user experience.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 July 2021