We are looking for Java Developer who wants to learn Golang!
Build Service applications as isolated micro services which interact with each other through Log Streams
Technologies: Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Go, Kafka, AWS (Lambda, DynamoDb, Aurora), Terraform, OpenAPI, MySQL
User-facing services (support different clients like video recorders and mobile applications)
Partner-facing services (provisioning data for their customers)
Implement monitoring tools/solutions to validate services' health in real time
Serve millions devices with settings, messages, program guide data and video content
Existing and new services are migrated from legacy monolithic service to microservices based on Kubernetes and serverless application technologies.
- 2+ years of experience in service software engineering (Java)
- Knowledge of Spring/Spring boot, DataBase, Cloud Services
- Understanding of various design patterns, their usage along with OOP
- Experience with Linux / Unix: cmd tools to parse logs, gather different statistics, etc.
- English knowledge (intermediate or better)
- Ability to solve complex solutions
Other knowledge is welcomed or can be learned while on the project:
- Some experience with Golang is plus
- Github, Perforce, Jira, Confluence
- Splunk, understanding of work with statistical data, their aggregation, grouping
- Script languages (python, and others) and their usage
- Docker and containerization
- Hosting on AWS, terraform scripts
- Groovy, Gradle,
- Collaborate with other (remote) engineering teams to resolve dependencies and deliver high-quality software on time
- New feature development and Bug fixing
- Discuss initial design for new features, write documentation, initial estimates
- Work in well-organized professional team
Interesting and challenging tasks, opportunities for self-realization and career growths
- English language courses during working hours
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate events
About The Product Engine
Founded in 2001 and located in the heart of Silicon Valley, The Product Engine provides end-to-end consulting and software development services.
Our mission is to be a highly dependable, single-source digital solutions provider to a wide-range of customers and organizations.
The Product Engine strives to deliver the most suitable and intelligent software & technology solutions on demand. Our goal is to be a leading force in the successful development and implementation of innovative products and services that fully satisfy the evolving goals of our customers and their businesses.
With our headquarters and project managers in Silicon Valley and our offshore development centers in Ukraine (Odessa), The Product Engine delivers the best of offshore IT talent, using intensive project management, efficient and reliable communication practices, sound risk management, and an unwavering commitment to quality.
The Product Engine delivers high quality software applications and solutions on time and on budget in a variety of fields. From designing sophisticated software architectures for data intensive applications to building intricate websites, we have the flexibility to take on tasks either by complementing your existing engineering team, or by functioning as your complete virtual engineering department.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
26 July 2021