Intelligence Layer is a platform to process unstructured and structured contracts, leases, invoices, and several other artifacts to automate the review process and increase efficiency.
Used Technologies: Python, Celery, Flask, Django, Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud Systems.
We are looking for Python Developers of different levels for a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services.
The company is using its products, expertise and systems to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving engineers the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Interesting, exciting, challenging, long-term projects await you!
- Strong knowledge of Python;
- Microservices development experience;
- Experience with Cloud Systems
- Spoken English knowledge (intermediate or better).
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Azure or GCP clouds;
- Experience with Celery, Flask
- Base knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker and its usage;
- Azure DevOps, AKS;
- Knowledge of RabbitMQ / Redis / MongoDB
- Building and maintaining applications written in Python and powered by Celery and Flask frameworks;
- Delivery of high-quality software with full test coverage;
- Communication with ML/Data teams;
- Participate in Agile Scrum team process.
- Work in well-organized professional team in the Odessa center;
- Opportunities for career growth and for technologies and methodologies learning;
- English language courses, QA and computer languages courses;
- Flexible work schedule, possibility to work from home;
- Optional participation in Events, Conferences, Business trips, Sports activities.
About The Product Engine
Founded in 2001 and located in the heart of Silicon Valley, The Product Engine provides end-to-end consulting and software development services.
Our mission is to be a highly dependable, single-source digital solutions provider to a wide-range of customers and organizations.
The Product Engine strives to deliver the most suitable and intelligent software & technology solutions on demand. Our goal is to be a leading force in the successful development and implementation of innovative products and services that fully satisfy the evolving goals of our customers and their businesses.
With our headquarters and project managers in Silicon Valley and our offshore development centers in Ukraine (Odessa), The Product Engine delivers the best of offshore IT talent, using intensive project management, efficient and reliable communication practices, sound risk management, and an unwavering commitment to quality.
The Product Engine delivers high quality software applications and solutions on time and on budget in a variety of fields. From designing sophisticated software architectures for data intensive applications to building intricate websites, we have the flexibility to take on tasks either by complementing your existing engineering team, or by functioning as your complete virtual engineering department.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
22 November 2021