We are looking for a technically strong expert who will join and lead the team of 2 DevOps Engineers (Senior + Middle) to assure a consistent and successful delivery pace. You will work closely with our Architect and CTO to make high-level decisions on the strategic level.
* Strong experience with K8S, Docker
* Strong experience with Helm
* Strong experience with Terraform
* Proficiency at managing applications in AWS and familiarity with all of their core, compute, networking, storage, security, compliance, serverless, and analytics offerings including AWS VPC networking, and IAM roles, etc. The most used services are CloudFormation, ECS, VPC networking, IAM, EC2, DocumentDB, MQ, S3, CloudFront, and others.
* Proficiency in writing bash scripts
* Proficiency with GitLab CI/CD
* Proficiency with ELK stack
* Knowledge of various monitoring tools
* Fluent communication skills with an ability to analyse and interpret information from both on-site and remote teams
* Strong drive to learn and grow as an engineer
We provide digital identity cloud solutions for enterprises, machines, algorithms and data
to secure interaction in the digital economy.
Job posted on
10 June 2021