We experiencing major growth of our Emerging Accounts portfolio and thus looking to add a Delivery Manager to our team!
The ideal candidate will have a balance of technical skills, experience serving as primary business and relationship manager in a Professional Services setting, managing software development teams, and Managed Service engagements of up to 50 engineers.
- Act as a Delivery Manager for our emerging accounts, taking care of delivery health, people management, and P&L;
- Provide solutions and strategies to various business challenges derived from in-depth knowledge of both client's and Zoolatech business objectives;
- Develop and cultivate the relationship between the parties, maintaining a productive atmosphere to maximize the growth of a client portfolio;
- Align with the Zoolatech leadership team to co-develop and support account plans and strategies for delivery, growth, and client satisfaction;
- Organize a work of program delivery squads, coordinate efforts with squad leads and managers on both ends in order to achieve immediate and strategic goals;
- Act as a hiring and retention manager and for fast-growing engineering teams within the program;
- Stay aware of current and emerging trends, unique opportunities, and challenges of the markets and geographies as they relate to the client's operations, audience, and business initiatives;
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience demonstrating a track record for developing and growing client relationships;
- Experience leading teams in agile environments, good knowledge of key principles of SCRUM and Kanban delivery methodologies is a must;
- Ability to drive several simultaneous engagements within the account, considering the difference in operational and delivery models between them;
- Ability to dive deeply into client's business needs, translate and project them to delivery teams offshore;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Engineering background (previous experience working as software engineer or quality engineer);
Zoolatech is a boutique service provider, specializing in high-end software development. We are based in Silicon Valley with a Development Center in Kyiv, Ukraine. Although ZoolaTech is a relatively young player on the Eastern European market, we have deep roots and years of experience of working within Ukrainian and American high tech industries. The size of our clientele varies from Fortune 500 to inspiring startups. We are not an outsourcer in a traditional sense, rather we specialize in helping our Clients scale by extending their teams to Eastern Europe.
Over the years, we have learned that in our industry people are the most important asset, and so we treat our employees as such. We set our working environment in a way that allows individuals thrive and grow professionally, as well as personally. As much as we are dedicated to providing the best possible services to our Clients, we are just as dedicated to helping our Employees reach their professional dreams and ambitions.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
10 June 2021