We are looking for an IT Support Specialist to join our growing team. 100% Remote.
You will be responsible for implementing, maintaining, and monitoring our IT systems on a daily basis. You will also help troubleshoot and solve problems that our teams might encounter during our day-to-day operations.
What You’ll Need:
- At least 2 years of user support working experience.
- Advanced level of English.
- Working knowledge of help desk software, ticketing and issue tracking systems, as well as remote control software.
- Good knowledge of setting up, configuring and using both Windows, GSuite and Mac systems.
- Good knowledge of standard office applications (Antivirus, MS Office, Adobe, GSuite).
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, with strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- High tolerance, responsibility, ability and readiness to work in stressful environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Coordinate with cross-functional onboarding and offboarding teams to identify and resolve problems with upcoming new hires and exits, ensuring that each week runs smoothly.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
- Respond to email and text messages from users seeking help.
- Install, modify, diagnose and repair (if possible) computer hardware and software.
- Track requests and issues in enterprise ticketing system and asset database redirecting problems to correct resources.
- Properly escalating unresolved queries to the next level of support.
Manage employee assets including performing quarterly audit, ordering new IT equipment and maintaining inventories.
- Instituting protocols for the use of IT across departments and projects.
- Identify, research, and resolve technical problems.
- Execute different maintenance activities when needed.
- Managing Vendor relations.
Who you are:
- Mission-driven: You are dedicated to our mission and understand that providing excellent care to children with autism is at the core of everything we do.
- Motivated: You take ownership of your projects and are driven to produce the highest quality work product. You meet deadlines and communicate roadblocks. You look for opportunities to add value.
- Creative: You come up with original ideas to solve complex problems.
- Collaborative: You thrive in a team environment. You love listening to feedback and incorporating other people’s opinions into your ideas. You’re willing to work beyond your stated role for the better of the team.
- Compassionate: You care about people. You want others to succeed.
What We Offer:
- Remote work and competitive salary.
- Opportunities for advancement.
- Being part of a team of hard-working, ambitious and caring individuals who will help you learn and grow professionally.
Who we are at Modern Ventures
Modern Ventures is a single LP, industry agnostic venture building studio working to bring visionary ideas to reality. The MV team believes that the opportunity to create industry defining, tech-forward ventures is bigger than ever today. Our leadership team comes from Airbnb, Sprout Therapy, Google and has raised from General Catalyst, Founders Fund, and Tiger Global. Modern Venture’s portfolio has created >$400M in enterprise value in less than 48 months.
Come join some of the country's best operators and builders to make an impact that will last generations!
About Wilton Cross
Wilton Cross is a tech-forward provider of adult behavioral therapy across the United States. We believe that patients, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
Our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for adults struggling with behavioral disorders in the environment best suited to help them - their home or ours.
Our leadership team comes from Airbnb, Sprout Therapy, Google and has raised from General Catalyst, Founders Fund, and Tiger Global.
At Wilton Cross, we are a globally distributed team with many of our team members located in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv. The work schedule is flexible, nevertheless, as a team, we need to meet at some time and it needs to be around these hours of 1 PM - 5 PM UTC, every day.
We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, caring professionals to help us.
Job posted on
10 June 2021