We are looking for an experienced QA engineer to join our development team working with next-generation experience management. We expect you to be confident in test automation and is ready and competent to implement best QA industry standards to our development cycle.
Sitecore is the global leader in experience management software that enables context marketing. The Sitecore® Experience Platform™ manages content, supplies contextual intelligence, automates communications, and enables personalized commerce, at scale. It empowers marketers to deliver content in context of how customers have engaged with their brand, across every channel, in real time – before, during, and after a sale. More than 4,900 brands – including American Express, Carnival Cruise Lines, easyJet, and L’Oréal – have trusted Sitecore for context marketing to deliver the personalized interactions that delight audiences, build loyalty, and drive revenue.
As a Senior Software QA Engineer you will:
• Create, execute and maintain manual and automated test scripts
• Deploy Sitecore platform solution for different technologies
• Review, suggest and implement improvement on test automation strategy and coverage base on software quality assurance best practices
• Perform risk analysis of any new/updated feature
• Create and maintain test scenarios and test cases for the product
The ideal candidate will satisfy all of these requirements:
• Experience in QA domain.
• Experience with programming language in C# (or similar).
• Experience in integration testing
• Experience in working with automation tools
• To be familiar with Kubernetes
• Good knowledge of English, both oral and written
For our teammates we offer:
• Work with skilled colleagues who care about the results and ready to share experience
• Good opportunities for further training and professional education (incl. access to LinkedIn Learning)
• Long-term employment with social benefits
• English classes, health insurance and other benefits at company expense
• Relocation package for candidates from other cities
Own the Experience. Build your career with Sitecore.
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.
Sitecore has recently received $1.2 billion to grow our business which is the largest capital investment ever in martech. We’ll be accelerating product innovation, doubling our go-to-market presence, adding significantly to our team, expanding our geographic footprint, and launching a global brand campaign.
Sitecore is a global leader in experience management software that brings together content, commerce, and data into one connected platform. Sitecore delivers more than 500,000 digital experiences every day. Leading companies including American Express, ASOS, Carnival Cruise Lines, Kimberly-Clark, L’Oréal and Volvo Cars rely on Sitecore to provide more engaging, personalized experiences for their customers.
The heart and the soul of our platform are ASP.Net, C#, Azure and all Microsoft stack.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
10 June 2021