We are looking for highly skilled NodeJS+TypeScript developers to strengthen the international team of a large digital-payments company, who develop their own payments platform.
Our client is a cross-border digital payments service that provides international money transfer and remittance services in more than 130 countries and over 70 currencies.
The company was one of the first online money transfer startups to focus heavily on mobile-to-mobile money transfer. From the outset, on the sending side the Company has been 100% cashless. For those receiving money, the Company offers a wide range of options including bank deposit, mobile money, mobile airtime top-up and cash collection.
The Client is building awesome product which makes life of many people around the world much easier. Sometimes this is the only way to support their family and transfer money.
Client’s Product Management team constantly works to design the most valuable features and continue successful global product expansion. To complete this work our client utilizes the best practices in the area of product management and product design, like Design Thinking framework. As a part of the engineering team you will need to follow this framework and implement new features following Scrum development process. They are using agile-based iterative approach for developing application based on product roadmap and features validation on a market. Readiness to communicate and work in a close collaboration with the Client teams (UK, Ireland, Poland mostly) is essential for this project.
The project involves more than five teams working with multiple technological stacks. There are quite a few interesting technology challenges that our teams are solving today. Among them:
• high load, complex logic executed real-time or near real-time
• focus on reducing latency at the same time keeping the high reliability of the system
• complex data management patterns and structures involving caching, multitenancy, sharding, etc.
• complex and sophisticated API management solutions
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Senior NodeJS Software Engineer to join the team of Engineers in the Program consisting of multiple teams working across multiple technology stacks. You will implement and maintain NodeJS components and frameworks throughout the software development lifecycle along with your team. You are the candidate having:
• Problem-solving skills
• Strong communication skills and good English
• Good mentorship skills and experience of being a mentor
• 4+ years of experience, involved in more than 3 projects
• Expert in Node JS + Typescript
• Expert knowledge of Express JS and Nest JS
• Expert in GraphQL and API management
• Expert in messaging services and mechanisms, service-mesh-based architectures
• Expert in Kubernetes and AWS EKS
• Expert in CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Git, etc.)
• Expert in unit testing libraries (node Unit) and linters (JsHint/JsLint/TSLint)
• Expert in DBMS. SQL based like PostgresQL, AWS RDS, etc., as well as no-SQL DB (Mongo, Cassandra, AWS DynamoDB, etc.)
• Strong experience of working with establishing and maintaining caching patterns and mechanisms (Redis, Memcache, AWS Elasticache, etc.)
• Strong understanding of SOA, SOAP web Services, REST web services
• Strong understanding of MVC framework
• Work in a friendly atmosphere with a proficient team :)
• Enable the possibility to work remotely
• Cutting-edge technologies
• Mentorship program
• Rotation program
• Support with time-off (vacation, sickness) and leaves (maternity/parental/adoption, kids care, sabbatical)
We are a payday loan company, started in November 2018 with main office located in Kyiv, Ukraine.
Job posted on
10 June 2021