We are looking for a Product Manager Growth due to the team expansion.
Squro is an international fintech product company. Deeply understanding the needs of our clients, we create a convenient and transparent fintech environment, striving to provide the best conditions and services.
As the Principal PM focused on Growth, you'll play a key role in defining Squro's medium and long term success.
This role is a very visible leadership position and has the potential to continue to accelerate our revenue trajectory from best in class to class defining.
You'll be a key member of the Product leadership team, and will work with other leaders across Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Analytics. You'll also work directly with exec team members on key company priorities and projects.
This is both a creative and analytical role. You'll have the opportunity to take our data and insights, and turn that into better and better ways for us to acquire new customers, engage those customers, and deepen and broaden their usage of Squro.
- 5+ years of experience working in product teams with a strong track record of shipping high-quality software. You can point to the product you've helped ship over this time and explain how and why it did or did not succeed.
- 3+ years experience working in Product teams that directly drive business growth, likely as a Principal PM, Senior PM or PM leader. This might include things like leading growth-oriented product teams, or leading growth product groups. You can point to product you helped ship, and product you led, and how it directly drove business growth.
- You likely have managed PM teams but would prefer to get back closer to the product work itself.
- Deep understanding of how fintech businesses work, the levers that exist to grow that business, and metrics.
- You have worked in companies that have both a self serve and sales motion, and have experience thinking about different customer journeys through both channels.
- You're very comfortable analyzing business dashboards, you've likely run your own SQL queries in the past to get a deeper understanding of the numbers you're looking at.
- You're deeply passionate about business growth, and love getting into the details and mechanics of how businesses grow.
- You've got an excellent track record of driving short term growth, but you think as much about the medium and long term. You don't sacrifice the long term for short term gains. You're more likely to read articles by Warren Buffett than articles about 'short term growth hacking'.
- You're passionate about the latest ideas, patterns, and trends when it comes to new ways to grow an internet business. You love to consume, digest and share the latest with your colleagues, adding your own commentary and insights on top.
- You're an excellent leader, very confident and competent at leading people and teams, in groups and individually. You've excellent communication skills in any medium.
- You're not only very comfortable working in an ambiguous ever changing environment, you thrive in it.
- Ability to effect change. There are many things that we still need to evolve and improve how we work, and this role will be a key part in driving that change.
- A growth mindset. Willingness to own problems. Comfort with ambiguity. A passion for building product. A desire to make things better. A sense of optimism.
- Ability to communicate (written and verbally) with precision, clarity, honesty, and respect.
- Your job is to drive our growth numbers, and drive changes in product, marketing and elsewhere that fuel that growth.
- Your focus will be on driving our growth numbers throughout our self serve channel, including but not limited to customer activation and growth, revenue growth, customer retention.
- You will think about the end to end customer journey, thinking across product and marketing to ensure our customers experience is a compelling, coherent, and consistent one.
- Whilst the role is focused on our self serve channel, you won't stop there. You will collaborate deeply with our Sales team, to ensure we have joined up thinking across the company, and that there is a seamless transition for customers who move from the self serve to sales channel and vice versa.
- As part of the Product team, you will partner with key stakeholders in Marketing, Sales, and Engineering to identify the biggest opportunities for growth. You will work with them to turn ideas into projects and lead or guide those projects to successful outcomes. This might include things like our pricing, packaging, positioning, purchase experience, and initial and ongoing customer onboarding.
- You will work with our product teams to help them create their roadmaps, helping them think about creative opportunities to drive growth.
- You'll work with product teams to advise them on executing their roadmaps, from product decisions, scoping decisions, design and engineering decisions.
- You will work with the leadership team of the company, helping them understand the latest growth numbers and trends, advising on what we need to do. This will include leading discussions, engaging in debate, driving an opinionated group to reach a conclusion.
- This role is a Principal role, and therefore does not include line management. You will be part of a small, very senior Principal team that work as experts on top company priorities.
- You will work on hard, challenging and complex problems that exist in a very fast paced, ever-changing, dynamic environment.
- You will use your deep domain knowledge and experience to advise others on what to do, people across the company will look to you as our expert, and you, therefore, love teaching, guiding and coaching others.
Professional and personal growth:
- Сhallenging, fast moving and unique tasks in the FinTech field with our own product;
- Ability to be close to the business and take a part in making fast decisions;
- Resources for integration into the domain;
- Sponsored participation in professional conferences;
- Partial compensation of language courses expenses;
- Corporate library;
- Regular team retrospectives.
- Full accounting support and taxes compensation;
- Flexible schedule;
- Competitive compensation;
- Cozy office in the city center (1 minute from Pecherskaya metro station);
- Paid vacations, sick-leaves, public holidays, ability to take days off;
- Corporate equipment;
- Partial compensation of gym expenses;
- Free snacks, fruits and drinks;
- Regular corporate events;
Squro — это динамично развивающаяся продуктовая IT компания, которая предоставляет широкий спектр высококачественных продуктов, решений и сервисов в сфере FinTech. В своей работе мы используем современные методологии разработки и эффективно организованную систему управления проектами. Такой подход позволяет нам реализовывать качественные и востребованные продукты.
С момента основания в 2006 году, Squro приобрела репутацию инновационной и надежной компании среди наших партнеров по всему миру. Мы уверены, основой нашего успеха являются наши сотрудники! Squro всегда открыта для талантливых людей, по-настоящему увлеченных своим делом и сферой информационных технологий. Наши офисы разработки расположены в Киеве и Запорожье. Также есть офисы в нескольких странах Азии и планируется открытие в ЕС.
На сегодняшний день наша команда состоит из 100+ человек. Развитие текущих продуктов и разработка новых, которые мы запустили в прошлом году, требует, чтобы за текущий год наша команда выросла еще на 35%. В связи с этим мы в активном поиске специалистов, готовых присоединиться к нам и внести свой вклад в создание новых, лучших в своей сфере программных продуктов.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
10 June 2021