The german-based company needs JS (Vue.js) software engineer,
3+ yrs experience, governance of design system (Vue.js, SASS, Semver, Webpack) for complex B2B2C SaaS solutions. Deep overall technical understanding. Knowledge of server-side web frameworks (nuxt.js) needed as well as Docker.
As a JS engineer, you will work in an agile and multidisciplinary team. Together with our Product Owners and Designers, you will take responsibility as one team for (further) the development of digital products.
What are your tasks:
• Develop and innovate complex technical web-based software products;
• Write clear reusable codes;
• Develop and design new user-facing features;
• Help optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability;
• Work tightly with all developers and application designers to deliver various web products on time, on quality and on budget and execute screen designs in modern surfaces.
What we offer:
- Interesting and challenging work in the international developing company;
• Competitive remuneration depending on performance based on €.
• Paid sick leave and vacation days.
• Cozy office in the city center near the metro station or remote work.
• Health insurance.
• English courses.
• A comprehensive education and training program for your individual professional development.
What we expect from You:
- Excellent coding skills and experience of more than 3 years.
- Proven track record of building complex web user interfaces and shipping quality products to users.
- A deep understanding of design and UI/UX skills.
- Significant knowledge of CSS pre-processing platforms, inclusive of SASS.
- Solid background in working with server-side web frameworks (Nuxt.js).
- Experience with packaging for npm and semantic versioning.
- Familiarity with networking, HTTP APIs and development tools such as Git/GitHub and Docker.
- Profound knowledge of build systems and corresponding tools (Webpack, Rollup, Babel, Vue-clie).
- Implementation experience of tracking and analytics as well as technical SEO principles.
- Passion about writing well-structured, efficient, and maintainable code, actively keeping the quality of the codebase in check.
- Strong English speaking skills.
We are a German R&D company with headquarter in Cologne, we are working in cooperation with leading medium-sized companies in Germany: Here, digital projects are continuously developed, from the idea to the implementation. With us, the strengths of an established market leader are combined with the agility and spirit of a start-up.
Job posted on
10 June 2021