Edvantis opens the position of React Developer in order to extend the project of our partner. The US-based data analytics company serves companies operating in the hydrocarbon industry, especially those focused on exploration and production activities.
Edvantis engineers work together with customer engineers on various projects. One of these projects – security-related web application.
As a part of the team, you will be implementing a new access control system. Lots of challenging tasks, great communication with the client. Friendly team atmosphere.
- Develop new and maintain internal data entry applications
- Do code review, code optimization
- Create a technical vision
- Communicate with developers on the team and client-side
- 3+ years of experience as a Front-End developer
- 2+ years of experience with React
- Understanding of software design and architecture
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM
- Solid communication skills with demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- English level — Upper-Intermediate
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Python
- Career and professional growth
- Сompetitive salary
-Friendly and highly professional teams
- Big and comfortable office, own parking area, restaurants nearby
- Medical insurance coverage for employees (Сovid-19 included), plus an option for family insurance coverage at a corporate rate
- Paid 12 sick leaves and all holidays
- Paid 18 working vacation days
- English/German language courses
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchens, shower, coffee/tea points)
We are large enough to solve a complex problem, smart enough to care about every project. Edvantis’ goal is to help our clients achieve more via software engineering as a service.
We are a mature vendor with our HQ in Berlin, Germany, and our development centers in Lviv, Ukraine, and Wroclaw, Poland. By partnering with us you benefit from complete transparency, top talent, established processes, and long-term commitment to every client. We deliver for SAP, BigCommerce, and Smiths Detection among others.
•15+ years of experience
•30+ active Clients
•400+ projects delivered
•90% of Clients refer us
•Executive IT Advisory
•Engineering: Software & Hardware
•Capacity: Managed Team & Staff Augmentation
•Business Process Outsourcing
DOU company page:
Job posted on
10 June 2021