Edvantis opens the position of Data Engineer to extend the project of our partner, a US-based data analytics company that serves companies operating in the energy industry, especially those focused on exploration and production activities.
Edvantis opens the position of Data Engineer to extend the project of our partner, a US-based data analytics company that serves companies operating in the energy industry, especially those focused on exploration and production activities. Its product portfolio includes data sets, reports, alerts, analytics tools, databases, data management tools, and expert advisory, among other services designed to track, analyze and distribute information about onshore oil and gas drilling activities, giving its clients a complete perspective of the sector in the investment decision-making process. Customer develops a large ecosystem of products related to that domain including complex data storages and pipelines, web, mobile, and desktop.
Lots of challenging tasks, great communication with the client. Friendly team atmosphere.
- Ability to analyze large sets of data and determine patterns and rules for organizing it
- Help implement any needed improvements to database-related processes as a business expands
- Learn and understand the energy data and how our customers use it
- Work in an agile team with emphasis on quality, testability, and automation
- Communicate with other team members and client
- Comply with the information security requirements, policies, and practices
- 3+ years of experience as Data Engineer
- 2+ years of experience with Python
- Experience with Spark
- Experience with T-SQL
- English level- Intermediate and high
Will be a plus:
- Experience with AWS concepts & services (specifically Glue, Lambda, Step Functions, S3)
- CI/CD expertise
- Career and professional growth
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and highly professional teams
- Big and comfortable office, own parking area, restaurants nearby
- Medical insurance coverage for employees (Сovid-19 included), plus an option for family insurance coverage at a corporate rate
- Paid 12 sick leaves and all holidays
- Paid 18 working vacation days
- English/German language courses
We are large enough to solve a complex problem, smart enough to care about every project. Edvantis’ goal is to help our clients achieve more via software engineering as a service.
We are a mature vendor with our HQ in Berlin, Germany, and our development centers in Lviv, Ukraine, and Wroclaw, Poland. By partnering with us you benefit from complete transparency, top talent, established processes, and long-term commitment to every client. We deliver for SAP, BigCommerce, and Smiths Detection among others.
•15+ years of experience
•30+ active Clients
•400+ projects delivered
•90% of Clients refer us
•Executive IT Advisory
•Engineering: Software & Hardware
•Capacity: Managed Team & Staff Augmentation
•Business Process Outsourcing
DOU company page:
Job posted on
10 June 2021