Luxoft are looking for Senior Front-End React Developer (remote possible)
For our fast-growing startup client, which is building the leading securitization and investment platform for digitized alternative assets, we are looking for a highly skilled Front End engineer to join our team.
As part of our highly qualified and passionate team, you will deliver the best user experience and visualizations combined with world-class financial data analytics.
Being responsible for front-end development, we expect this individual to think critically about software architecture, security, infrastructure, and usability while delivering the best user experience and visualizations combined with world-class financial data analytics.
If you have the skills and expertise in taking an idea from a prototype to production and are excited to be part of a fast-pacing team of high professional engineers, it is a place for you.
● Actively contribute to the development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface
components and modules using modern web frameworks
● Construct visualizations that are able to smoothly and accurately depict financial data in
industry-leading web portals
● Work with the product team and designers to understand user interactions and iteratively build
new customer-facing features
● Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it
● Demonstrated experience in successfully delivering projects using modern SPA / PWA
● Experience with leading web technologies such as React , jQuery, Angular, TypeScript
● Deep practical knowledge of delivering applications based on REST / GraphQL services
● Experience contributing to team-managed codebases using Git
● Strong fundamentals, knowledge of algorithms, data structures, and design patterns
● Experience in data visualization, interaction for high volume systems
● Experience with build, package, version, release, deployment, and monitoring processes
Nice to have
● Experience with cloud (AWS), containers (Docker, Kubernetes), microservices is a plus
● Fintech Domain
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 June 2021