We're looking for a Middle/Senior React Native Engineer to global outsource company (client - US based company, project - smart home).
Competitive compensation with annual merit increase reviews, 100% medical and sports coverage, professional & soft skills training.
- Ranging from the Middle level with at least 1y of React Native experience and 2+ years in React to Senior level with 5+ years of experience.
- 3+ years of cross-platform development for mobile platforms (iOS / Android).
- Experience with React Native SDK, Expo SDK.
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal English.
- Team player with the ability to work in a distributed team.
- Understanding of Agile software development principles.
As a plus:
- Experience with Styled Components.
- Experience with Open API (aka Swagger).
- Experience with Python and building the backend REST APIs is a huge plus.
- Understanding of REST, HTTP, Websockets, TCP/IP networking.
- Understanding of Linux/Unix systems.
- Experience with test-driven development practices (unit tests, integration, e2e).
- Experience in setting up the CI/CD pipelines.
- Drive engineering from concept to finished product.
- Write clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Contribute to client-side and server-side architecture.
- Contribute to infrastructure and servers setup automation.
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers, software engineers, and product managers.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Competitive compensation with annual merit increase reviews.
- Generous PTO/Vacation.
- PE tax coverage (5%).
- 100% medical and sports coverage.
- Professional & soft skills training.
- Schedule flexibility and work-from-home options.
Tech stack and technical details about the project:
React Native, React navigation, Redux with sagas, Reanimated, React Native SDK, Expo SDK, AWS, Firebase. Integration with hardware controllers, hosts, and other smart home hardware. Having the ability to help shape the future of energy usage. We will be building a solution which will be managing different on/off grid power grid scenarios by working with smart energy systems (home batteries, power generators, solar panels, etc).
Project development phase: Building new apps from scratch. Just started working on one a few months ago, few more apps to be started. Huge roadmap of new functionality that needs to be developed.
Description of team: 10 React Native engineers, 4 QA Engineers, Project and Product Management, Design.
About PSR Company
PSR Company is an international IT recruitment agency founded in 2007. For more than 14 years, our recruiters have been successfully filling vacancies for our clients all over the world. Our portfolio includes more than 150 global clients including European Commission, Ernst&Young, Samsung, 3DLOOK, Rakuten, GFK, and others
During the hiring process you are usually limited by the city or country. PSR erases the boundaries for you, looking for highly qualified and motivated professionals, ready to relocate anywhere in the world.
We nurture and encourage in our team the enviroment that includes trust, mutual respect, and professional growth and development.
Our recruitment team includes professionals who possess significant experience in IT industry. They know how and where to find the best candidates within the shortest period of time.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 June 2021