Besides developing new systems and features you will be responsible for challenging tasks to migrate existing solutions from monolithic to microservices architecture.
You will be participating in the innovative solution for the end-to-end digital supply chain solution that provides paperless solutions for transportation services (shippers, freight distributors, drivers, and others).
Your responsibilities will include architecture design and implementation of the .NET-based solution, close collaboration with the business team and technical team from the customer side.
- Design system architecture
- Implement solutions
- Provide unit and integration tests
- Clarify and estimate requirements
- Create technical documentation
- Design solutions
- Release and deploy
- Research of new tools, technologies, and product opportunities
- Participate in requirements analysis for new product features
- Contribute to performance reviews of the teammates by providing feedback and defining technical goals
Qualifications and Experience
- 3+ years of experience with .NET Framework, and .NET Core (WebAPI), C#, ASP.NET, MVC
- Hands-on experience with T-SQL, Entity Framework, and Entity Framework Core
- Experience in development with AngularJS/Angular (Angular 10) will be a plus
- .NET Framework 4.6 +
- NET Core 2 +
- Unit Testing
- HTML, CSS, JS, TypeScript
- MS Visual Studio 2017 +
- TFS, GIT
- English Intermediate+
- Good communication skills, proactivity, and initiative
Amazing colleagues to work with, share, and learn from
High-energy atmosphere of a growing and successful company
Very attractive compensation package with generous benefits
About Grid Dynamics
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation and scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation. We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and a high-performance product culture. Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 1,200 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics is known for architecting and delivering some of the largest digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 June 2021