SoftServe Design is the 'best in breed' team of experts that focus on research, strategy, and product/service design, rising to the most complicated challenges of our customers all over the world. We are the home for all designers across SoftServe as the 'Center of Excellence' for design talent.
We are a global team of 100+ design thinkers and makers who care about designing the right way. As a part of the Global Design Office team, you will get a chance to be a part of it!
Currently, we are looking for an XR/3D Designer to join a brand-new project to construct a universe of magical new human experiences.
A professional meeting the following minimum qualifications:
- Strong portfolio or reel of interaction, product, visual, or motion design examples
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, industrial), HCI, or a related field (in lieu of degree, 5 years of relevant work experience required)
- Strong sense of aesthetics and understanding of visual design
- Expert-level proficiency in design tools (Figma, Adobe Suites)
- Good understanding of the concept of usability and user-centric design
- Ability to work with developers in a highly technical environment
Your preferred qualifications comprise:
- 2 years of experience in designing UI/UX for software products
- Strong 3D & motion skills (Cinema 4D, After Effect)
- Designing gesture-based interactive demos (e.g. using Leap Motion/Kinect)
- 3D Modeling (Maya, 3D Max, Cinema 4D, etc)
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical-thinking skills
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- Communicating the user experience at various stages of the design process by making compelling designs and concepts and expressing them in compelling visual and verbal ways, such as stories, sketches, wireframes, flow diagrams, models, 2D/3D mockups, prototypes
- Clear rationalizing and justifying design work, advocating for users’ needs
- Iterating with developers to create compelling interactive demos
- Interpreting and translating complex technologies into simple and beautiful products and user experiences
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Work side by side with a world-class, globally distributed team of 100+ designers
- Get exceptional professional development on innovation projects
- Propose and implement your own ideas and solutions
- Be a part of our Global Design Team and its global community
- Participate in different internal events, workshops, knowledge sessions, etc
SoftServe is the largest Ukrainian IT company, a team of 8000+ thinkers and makers, true professionals and good people. We like what we do and do it well. For us, that means a lot.
From engineering to architecture, business analytics to project management, artificial intelligence to customer support solutions, and so much more — choose from a variety of paths and grow your dreams.
Our company isn’t just about technology — it’s about open-minded people who love technology, and use it to extend boundaries and connect people, businesses and ideas for the better. We encourage that passion by helping our employees not only build great careers but live great lives.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 June 2021