Our team is working with a fast growing online Swiss bank in FinTech industry.
As a Fullstack Software Engineer, you'll take part in development of various applications and microservices, platforms and plugins, backend and frontend alike, including implementation of user stories and technical tasks, writing unit and integration tests, doing code reviews, fixing maintenance bugs. Being a part of an Agile process, you will directly communicate with our client-side stakeholders on the daily basis.
- Modern tech stack and tools: Java 8 and 11+, microservices for backend systems; TypeScript, ReactJS for frontend applications; Docker for apps sandboxing, K8s for team namespaces; CI/CD with Jenkins build farm.
- Growth opportunities: Individual development plan, local trainings, webinars and workshops on demand, compensated conferences and certifications, participation in architecture decisions, contribution to open sourced frameworks, local Center of Excellence and Software Engineering community.
- Competitive compensation with yearly review based on professional growth and performance.
- Fun and life balance: Team and corporate team buildings, hackathons, cyber sport events, no overtimes.
- Local infrastructure: Powerful workstations, sweets and cookies, modern office, communication space, sport and relax rooms, game zone, gym in the office.
- Remote work 1 day a week (full remote on quarantine).
Summary of projects and systems: Our client is a high tech company, focusing on technology excellence. Despite it is a bank, the legacy code is limited. We strive to produce maintainable, modularized, high-quality software using modern tools and libraries, with frequent early releases and maximum automation. Our projects are related to investment in shares, derivatives and other financial products. The team is responsible for implementation of the platform for professional trading on stock and other markets, robo-trading etc.
Our organization: We are working as Scrum teams, with up to 7 people in a team, including QA Auto, supported by local Business Analysts. You will communicate with our client-side stakeholders on daily stand ups, as well as on the other meetings, following best practices of Agile processes. As communication tools we are using video conferences, rocket chat etc.
On the daily basis you will need to:
- analyze the existing frameworks;
- propose and discuss new architectural and technical solutions;
- provide proper level of feature development;
- write all required tests (System/Unit/E2E tests);
- be a team player, and be able to work in Agile environment;
- proactively report issues and risks;
Mandatory Skills Description:
At least 3 years of experience as a Software developer in the industry of software development
- Be interested on good performance and code quality
- Not allergic to Front-End tasks
- Not allergic to Integration Tests tasks
- Not allergic to create javadoc and Documentation
English: A2 Elementary
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 June 2021