CryptoTrader.Tax is the leading tax reporting platform for cryptocurrency investors. Today, users leverage the platform to connect their exchanges, wallets, and crypto accounts to automatically pull in their transaction history and generate necessary tax reports with the click of a button.
CryptoTrader.Tax’s mission is to enable seamless tax reporting for all crypto investors—no matter how complex their transaction history. To help achieve this, we are looking to add a highly technical software engineer to our backend services team.
You will be joining a fast-paced startup and contributing to one of the most important pieces of infrastructure for the future of the cryptocurrency industry.
What You’ll Do
- Work on refactoring our MVC app in-process services into their internal API service
- Design & implement changes to our databases to support new system capabilities (keeping future changes top-of-mind)
- Improve system reliability and monitoring solutions to ensure we’re delivering reliable product experiences
- Participate in requirements & architecture planning
- Take features from ‘requirements’ to production ready implementation with autonomy
- Debug features you implemented after receiving a bug report from our support team; then implement the fix
What You Need To Succeed
- 3+ years of server side development experience using C#
- 1+ year of distributed systems experience
- English Intermediate and higher
- Familiarity with distributed systems communication patterns
- Very strong understanding of data structures
- Strong problem solving ability
- Strong understanding of SOLID principles
- Strong understanding unit testing, & integration testing
- Ability to articulate trade offs when making decisions
- Ability to implement database persistence in a scalable and concurrency-tolerant manner
Technologies We Work With:
- .Net Core - C#, ASP.NET
- Entity Framework Core
Sunvery is an agency of dedicated professionals. We care about all small details in the recruitment process to save time of the client and create the best candidate’s experience. Working with us you will feel all the advantages of having business with people that love what they do. It is our job to help you.
Let’s get to know each other to do more and achieve better results.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 June 2021