LivingPath is looking for a talented and highly personable individual to assist the team with customer support and inside sales. We are an online platform that helps connect consumers to retirement properties.
In this role, you will create strong relationships with both consumers and properties and provide world-class support.
This candidate will be effective and efficient at solving problems with the ability to communicate professionally and confidently at multiple levels. This position works closely with management and has the opportunity for growth.
Work hours: Full-time, Remote
14:00 to 22:00 (Kyiv time)
- Communicate with website users when they have questions about one of the 12,000 properties listed on LivingPath via LiveChat and email.
- Call and email properties to get the questions answered and build a positive relationship.
- Facilitate the introduction of prospective residents and properties.
- Gather pricing and occupancy information from properties and add the information to the LivingPath database.
- If the property is interested, help set up a LivingPath account so they can update their property listing themselves.
- Schedule meetings with properties and the LivingPath sales team.
- Send reminders to properties to update their listings.
- Make updates to listings on the platform.
- Take ownership to resolve challenging issues, and escalate when necessary.
- Strong English communication skills (reading, writing and speaking) and a willingness to speak to clients over the phone.
- Must be proactive and not wait for the phone to ring.
- Minimum 1 Years experience with customer support
- Minimum 1 year experience communication with native English speakers
- Familiarity with Excel/Google Sheets
LivingPath is an online platform that helps people discover senior living communities. There are over 12,000 communities on our site. We help providers build their brands by producing the industry's leading promotional video content. We also supply both senior living providers & investors with real-time competitive market intelligence data.
What we offer
- Friendly team and professional growth in a product company
- Remote role, with main office in the Centre of Kyiv
- Strong company with financial stability
- Paid vacation and sick leaves
- 20 working days payable vacation
- Vacation on Ukrainian public holidays
About Aspen Tech Labs
Aspen Tech Labs is a global industry leader in recruitment technology and web data management. Since 2008, we have been providing technology and services to our clients who manage career portals and jobs data for thousands of companies globally. In 2012, we expanded our web data management offering to assist advertising platforms in auto, property and general classifieds.
Job posted on
8 June 2021