Ciklum is looking for a QA Engineer with experience in performance testing to work on a platform for one of the world's TOP-5 company in the sportswear market.
- Determine the performance test requirements and Performance Test strategy
- Responsible for creating and maintaining test artefacts (plans, reports, dashboards) and ensuring they meet client's expectations
- Develop and support load testing scripts and scenarios using various protocols and exchange format for front-end, back-end and middleware systems using JMeter and other tools
- Execute load, stress, volume and endurance Tests as required
Identify potential and ongoing performance and capacity issues, conduct the corresponding analysis, reporting and recommendations
- Train, Mentor and Manage members of the team
- Extensive Performance Testing Experience (+2 years)
- Understanding of performance bottlenecks, end-to-end performance measures (server response time, throughput, latency, etc.) and what to be tuned to get better performance and scalability
- Experience with various performance testing tools (JMeter, Gatling, Locust etc.)
- Solid experience with any object-oriented or scripting programming languages
- Ability to set up Performance testing process from scratch and plan performance testing activities
- Working experience with service side monitoring tools (AppDynamics, NewRelic, Graphite etc.)
- Ability to set up and maintain jobs using CI tools i.e. Jenkins
- Strong English verbal and writing skills
What's in it for you:
- Close cooperation with the client
- Possibility to work remotely as well as in the office
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Educational opportunities (unlimited Udemy courses, English classes, training, meet-ups, etc.
- European management style
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 June 2021