We are looking for a Senior HR Business Partner to join our experienced and friendly team.
Raif is on its' way to become the most recommended Financial institution, starting a Digital Transformation journey, improving effectiveness and speed for digital products, services, and processes.
- As an HR Business Partner, supporting TOP Management of the company with the professional HR services that add value and deliver effective business-focused solutions;
- Consulting and coaching managers on Talent Management, providing full scope of HR service, including: advising on motivation, engagement programs, retention tools, reward policy, training & development strategies, talent management programmes;
- Identifying new HR-practices that could be introduced or suggesting modifications to existing practices that could improve work relationships, build culture, increase productivity and increase employees' engagement, inhance Employer Brand;
- Implementing Company HR policies and procedures on all People Management issues, delivering projects and initiatives;
Essential professional experience:
- 4+ years of experience in HR Management//Business Partner/HR specialist role, providing full HR support to Managers and Employees;
- Experience in building and implementation of HR processes and development of HR tools;
- Understanding of main HR metrics;
- Ability to work in an agile, flexible way capable to deliver business-focused solutions;
- Successful experience in working with multinational environment and solid cultural intelligence acumen;
- Love to MS Office tool that helps being efficient in work Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong customer focus;
- Upper-intermediate level of English is required there is daily both written and spoken communication with English speaking clients and foreign colleagues
- High level of emotional intelligence;
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff, high level of teamwork and networking;
- Excellent planning, time management, organization, negotiation, presentation, and analytical skills;
- Demonstrated ability to organize and manage multiple priorities in a rapidly changing environment;
What’s in for you:
- Join a large international company with the possibilities for professional and personal growth
- Knowledge sharing with colleagues from abroad strong HR community including 14 Raiffeisen Group Banks
- Usage of all the needed HR tools and services for Talent Management
- Competitive salary and bonus, 28 days of paid vacation, distant work possibilities
- Centrally located office near Pecherska metro station
- Comfortable working environment, friendly and professional team
About Raiffeisen Bank
Raif is the part of the Raiffeisen Bank International AG (RBI) banking group, Austria. Our bank is a reliable business partner in the banking market of Ukraine, we strive to become a bank with the most recommended financial services and create a positive customer experience. Digital transformation is a strategic priority of the bank for the coming years.
IT at Raif - 500+ specialists work in the following areas: IT architecture and strategy, IT system analysis, software development and testing, IT system support, as well as IT management and IT security in different cities of Ukraine.
The bank is the best employer in the financial sector according to the results of the international survey Randstad Employer Brand Research in 2019 and 2020.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 June 2021