Американская продуктовая компания ищет Senior Machine Learning Engineer, который готов стать частью топ команды, работающей над видео платформой нового поколения для создания персонализированного контента.
We are looking for a highly motivated and creative engineer to play a core role in developing our recommendations and personalization infrastructure. You will be working with our product and analytics teams to develop uniquely personalized content. Whether it’s search, user understanding, or the feed, we’re looking for someone who is passionate about building a fantastic user experience. You’ll be developing hypotheses, building pipelines & models, and then deploying those models quickly in a production setting.
We are looking for the brightest minds eager to work on problems that are both technically and socially challenging. Your work on building a world-class social product through personalized recommendations and intuitive search results will drive success at all layers in the company. Past expertise with consumer products (Snapchat, Pinterest, Instagram, TikTok, Netflix, Spotify, YouTube, etc.), or content retrieval services is a plus.
● Work with product, engineering, and research teams to understand current pipeline constraints and set priorities. Design and implement data transformation pipelines and analytical frameworks, specifically dedicated to recommender systems and content retrieval.
● Design and own data streaming and processing pipelines for user understanding.
● Intuitive understanding of A/B testing and what makes for a statistically significant result.
● Scale pipelines with our userbase.
● Dig deep and have a insatiable curiosity for user understanding, content understanding, and what sparks joy for the people that use our product every day.
● Knowledge of statistical and machine learning techniques commonly used in data science applications
● Experience writing maintainable, testable, production-grade Python code
● Experience building and maintaining efficient end to end ML workflows at scale
● Standard Python ML stack + DL stack (PyTorch preferable)
● Experience with AWS or other cloud providers
Nice to have:
● Comfortable with Linux-based operating systems
● Experience with Graph DBs and graph algorithms
● Previous Experience with Content Recommendations Systems, Content Retrieval and Search
● Participation in relevant machine learning competitions and/or publications
● Experience with model interpretability frameworks
About Data Science UA
We understand that you need more than just a search engine to find IT and technical professionals or to progress your own career, that is why we established Data Scientist UA.
One place connecting business and developers.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 June 2021