inVerita is looking for a Full-Stack (ReactJS+NodeJS/AWS) developer to work with a USA client. It is a gaming project, currently making the popular internet sensation / cultural event which has attracted hundreds of thousands of players.
It’s a simplistic simulation of a sport, where players can view, bet on, and contort the league’s rules via weekly elections. Is a fully remote studio, currently making the popular internet sensation / cultural event which has attracted hundreds of thousands of players on the web (web version started in 2020), and now $3 million in funding to build up the game and go mobile;
- Client: USA (LA);
- The project team: will be the first player in the team.
- 5+ years in development;
- Experience shipping at least one Games as a Service (GaaS) or Software as a Service (SaaS) product;
- Experience with some or all of our tech stack (ReactJS, Typescript, NodeJS, Heroku, Postgres, and Fastly);
- Deep knowledge of cloud architecture across Amazon Web Services (preferred), Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform;
- Experience with relational databases (we use Postgres);
- Experience with scaling infrastructure to support exponential user growth;
- Experience in a leadership position and communicating across multiple departments;
- Familiar and up-to-date on web and mobile architecture design;
- Strong software development background;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- English level: Upper- Intermediate or higher.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Lead the Engineering team, establish and improve engineering processes, and define our engineering standards to stay within scope and time budget;
- Work alongside producers and project managers to drive task management, create development timelines, and influence product roadmaps;
- Scale the team to support multiple platforms (e.g. web, mobile, desktop) under a constantly evolving game design framework;
- Develop hiring strategies to recruit engineering talent;
- Write, test, and deploy code alongside engineers.
Benefits and social package:
- The working schedule from 9 am - 6 pm / 10 am - 7 pm;
- Grammar and vocabulary English courses, provided from the start of Your cooperation with inVerita;
- Leisure activities – at inVerita you will find different opportunities for socializing;
- Career and professional development opportunities: mentorship program; professional trainings; internal knowledge sharing;
- Partial compensation of professional literature from Amazon.com;
- Partial compensation of the gym membership;
- The compensation of regular massage therapy;
- Access to the internal library;
- Round-the-clock access to the office;
- The ability to choose a work schedule based on two-three options;
- Ability to resume services provision after the childbirth period.
inVerita is a family-owned custom software company with a focus on building web, mobile solutions and providing customers with team augmentation services. Headquartered in Lviv, Ukraine and being present in Chicago and New York company was founded on unique values, where the quality of delivery, customer satisfaction, and individual employee growth matters prior revenue and profits. Having delivered more than 50 projects, including ERP systems, mobile apps, and web platforms for US and European clients, we're continuing to grow, opening new exciting streams like Data Science and Product Design. inVerita understands that flexibility and the ability to provide options in terms of collaboration matters, so we're able to find an individual approach for every particular client. 87% of the customers have been staying with inVerita throughout the years.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 June 2021