We are looking for a brilliant and passionate Senior/Middle Java Developer, who finds satisfaction in creating real solutions, is curious and innovative with practical knowledge and experience.
Playtech's System Test Group development Team develops variety of internal projects which are used throughout the company. Among them - Integration Assistant for Playtech Open Platform which improves integration experience for content providers. BackOffice as configurational part of Playtech Open Platform. Automation Testing platform which provides testing facilities for QA engineers, both - manual and automation. Performance Testing Tool that is used to generate load and analyze behavior of system under test, and others.
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
· 4+ years of development experience in Java
· Good knowledge of algorithms and data structures
· Good knowledge of Java Spring technology stack (boot, core, data, security, etc.)
· Proven experience in Hibernate
· Proven experience in databases: SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL), NoSQL (MongoDB)
· Good coding and debugging skills
· Understanding microservice architecture
AS A PLUS
· B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science or related field
· Experience in Docker, Kubernetes
DESIRED SOFT SKILLS
· Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills
· Independent - ability to efficiently handle large tasks
· Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
· Fast learner - ability to quickly understand existing code and architecture
· Implement new functionality for the Product
· Perform troubleshooting and bug fixing
· Perform code review and oversee for the overall code quality
· Participate in decision-making on architecture and technical solutions
Playtech is the world’s largest online gaming software supplier traded on the London Stock Exchange Main Market, offering cutting-edge, value-added solutions to the industry’s leading operators. Company’s business portfolio consists of the most prominent names in the business, including William Hill, Netplay, Betfred, Mansion, Bet365, etc.
Playtech develops unified software platforms and content for the online and land-based gaming industry, together with providing a range of ancillary services such as marketing, hosting and CRM services. Leading gaming applications include casino, poker, bingo, sports betting, live gaming, casual and fixed odds games.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 October 2021