We are looking for Junior Strong C#/ Net Engineer to complete our team
Our customer is an American company that develops software for businesses to help manage their networks, systems, and information technology infrastructure. The company provides purpose-built products for IT professionals, MSPs, and DevOps pros. These are value-driven modules and tools that solve a broad range of IT management challenges - whether those challenges are related to networks, servers, applications, storage, virtualization, cloud, or development operations. The main office of company is in Austin, Texas.
About the product:
The Orion® Platform is a powerful, scalable infrastructure monitoring and management platform designed to simplify IT administration for on-premises, hybrid, and software as a service (SaaS) environments in a single pane of glass.
There’s no need to struggle with multiple incompatible point monitoring products, as the Orion Platform consolidates the full suite of monitoring capabilities into one platform with cross-stack integrated functionality.
• Software developer with a passion for building cutting edge software solutions, who has the production experience with .NET, C#, SQL and Angular (and ready to work mainly with front-end)
• Good troubleshooter and strong problem solver
• Experienced with networking or you have theoretical knowledge with strong willingness to develop skills in this area
• Experienced with good source control concepts and tools
• Person with good spoken/written English. English is used on daily basis
• Eager to constantly learn and improve
• Self-driven person, that helps the team meet sprint goals and overall project delivery milestones
• Team player with excellent communications skills, a good attitude, and a friendly personality
We will value: TypeScript, JS, patterns, OOP, OOD, SOLID, grps vs REST, DOM objects, Web requests, Web API, types of web-architecture knowledge/experience.
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
• Designing and implementation of products using 4.8.NET framework and Angular 11
• Development of various aspects of the product (business logic, database, user interface)
• Risk assessment, defining dependencies and assumptions
• Estimation and scope decomposition
• Resolving complex technical issues with simple and elegant solutions
• Continuous identification of areas of improvement with respect to product supportability, development process, quality, and technology stack
• Dynamic self-organized engineering scrum team, working according to the agile principles
TOGETHER WE WILL
• Grow technically
• Advance product
• Build impactful team
• Add value to the business
If you enjoy working in a team of smart people and share the same passion for engineering with them we'd love to talk to you!
About SoftServe Dnipro
SoftServe is the largest global IT company with Ukrainian roots specializing in software development and consultancy services. Since 1993 we’ve been partnering with organizations from start-ups to large enterprises to help them accelerate growth and innovation, transform operational efficiency, and deliver new products to market.
To achieve this we’ve built a 8000+ strong team of the brightest, most enquiring minds in the industry, and we form close, collaborative relationships with our clients so we can really understand their needs and deliver intuitive software that exceeds their expectations.
Our experience stretches from Cloud, Security and UX Design to Big Analytics and the Internet of Things, we have offices across the globe and development centers across Eastern Europe.
What we offer:
Our company and project offers culture and environment where everyone has a possibility of making changes on a bigger scale, taking on challenges while developing oneself professionally and personally on a daily basis.
You will have access to:
· Interesting project in growing business domain
· Excellent team atmosphere
· Great corporate events
· Career prospects
· Education and self-education capabilities
· Strong Developer community
· Competitive salary & bonus system
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 June 2021