Our client is the fastest-growing global tobacco manufacturing company. An international corporation with over hundred years of history internationally recognized brands and Reduced-Risk Products.
Intellias mission is to support their strategy and efforts in the Digital and eCommerce space (eCommerce and other apps mobile apps, payment gateways, loyalty system, search engine, employee management, identity management, etc.)
A newly conceptualized Digital Eco System is comprised of a set of capabilities including online shop & website, linking online & offline, customization & personalization, engagement & membership, digital product & service's main differences.
- 5+ years of experience in software testing.
- iOS native app manual and automation testing experience
- iOS (swift or objective c) experience
- Flutter experience
- Dart experience
- GATT (Generic Attribute Profile) and Web Bluetooth API
- CI/CD concepts (Codemagic)
- Git/Git flow experience
- Expert in the functional testing process, including test scope identification, test requirements management, test case development, test scheduling, and defect management
- Experience with creating and implementing test artefacts (test plan, test strategy, etc.)
- Strong understanding of common Systems Development Lifecycle methodologies like Agile / Scrum
- Highly motivated with strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- English – Upper-Intermediate
Intellias is a challenge-driven software engineering company, based in Ukraine (Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa, Kharkiv) and locally represented in Berlin, Germany.
Since 2002, we've been helping leading technology companies from EU and North America to create their software products by building and operating world-class engineering teams in Eastern Europe for them
DOU company page:
Job posted on
7 June 2021