A Senior NodeJS developer with 4+ years of experience to start an extended team of a Denmark company in Ukraine.
Stedger democratizes the eCommerce market by empowering webshops and suppliers alike to compete against giant international companies like Amazon.
We have an office in Copenhagen.
We're a young company, and are experiencing good growth. We are looking for a talented software engineer, who will play a central role in shaping and building our future product! We strive to create a culture which is fun, rewarding and transparent with room for personal and professional development - where everybody feels like they're part of something bigger.
As being one of the early employees you're going to be a big part of the decision making. You will also be getting the opportunity for equity.
We believe in freedom and responsibility. We aim to be a company where everyone feels a sense of responsibility to do the right thing to help the company at every juncture. We believe that people thrive on being trusted, on freedom, and on being able to make a difference. We foster freedom and empowerment wherever we can. Thus we aim to keep a team of highly effective people only.
Our vacation policy is "take vacation." Just like we don't track hours worked per day or week, we don't track days of vacation per year. Therefore there is no vacation policy or tracking - you take it when you need it.
What you will do:
• Take part in, and lead discussions for projects.
• Integrate with different platforms, and product suppliers, and create generalized solutions, ensuring that we’re building the right things at the right time and at the right quality.
• Working with all parts of our stack which consists primarily of PostgreSQL, NodeJS, GraphQL, React, Heroku and Digital Ocean.
• Get responsibility across the product, and contribute to the team and use your skills broadly within the product team.
This job comes with several perks and benefits:
• Direct cooperation with the Denmark team
• Choose your equipment
• Flexible working hours (reach sprint goals, no time tracking. If the sun shines — go out J Be available to answer calls during work time)
• Great Scandinavian working conditions: work-life balance, flat organization
• The personal development plan for your professional growth
• Business travels to the Company (Denmark) (3-4 times per year) as often as possible.
• Team buildings, etc.
• Health insurance
• English classes with certified English teachers if needed
• Unlimited holiday (Take time to relax and reboot when you need it)
• Attending conferences (and also virtual conferences)
• Professional certifications
• Family and warm atmosphere inside the company
• Office/coworking space
Need to have:
• Willingness to take charge, responsibility, and challenge the existing process, the team, the product, and yourself.
• At least 6 years of software development experience. And experience in working with both object oriented and functional programming.
• Ability to communicate well about your own code and others code, and giving good constructive feedback in code reviews.
• A true believer and a practitioner of automated testing at all levels. With a good understanding of how to write those tests.
• Proven experience working with systems at scale with high-availability and high throughput.
• Empathy, curiosity, and desire to constantly improve, acquire new skills and with a “get stuff done” attitude.
• Hands-on experience with public Cloud computing services
• Working with distributed teams across time zones
• Experience with React and frontend libraries
• Experience with designing GraphQL and REST endpoints
About SFoxModel by InventorSoft
InventorSoft Nordics as a part of InventorSoft Group is an IT company in Ukraine that builds the best teams of developers and delivers development services to Nordic customers.
We have a simple motivation when it comes to delivering our service to clients — bringing the best value, doing it better every time and most important, have FUN doing it!
We are always looking for talented people and aim at building a culture of trust, competency and true commitment to our customer.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
7 June 2021