We are looking for Operations Analyst to join our team!
Trinetix Client Services Accounting Team provides support of high quality assistance and processes within the Company’s structural projects.
- Intermediate+ English (written and spoken);
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics;
- Experience in reporting/analytics;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel (pivot tables, data analysis, etc.);
- Strong organisational and analytical skills with high attention to details;
- Proactive and detailed-oriented;
- Knowledge of business ethics and communications
- SAP experience will be a plus
- Operational and Financial analytics processing (data collections and processing; preparing reports, validation and keeping it up to date, assistance to Project Manager);
- Prepare and validate invoices tracking documents;
- SAP Support activities:
- Onboarding new workers regarding SAP
- processing NDA tasks in SAP with workers
- working with client support team regarding basic tasks in SAP
- Timesheets reporting preparation;
- Business trips expense reporting;
- Identify and highlight risks;
- Initiate and facilitate the creation of best practices work process.
What we offer:
- Paid training programs and English language courses;
- Medical insurance and sports program compensation;
- PE and legal support;
- Work from home with office essentials and support;
- Office availability upon request;
- Free parking onsite in a secure lot;
- Comfortable working hours;
- Travel discounts;
- Awesome team events and wide variety of knowledge sharing opportunities.
Who we are:
We are TRINETIX — a dynamic, rapidly growing technology organization with approximately 600 representatives in Europe, the United States, and Ukraine, who bring their passion, skill & innovation to ensure our organization provides products that meet the needs of our partners, and clients.
We offer IT solutions to business enterprises of various sizes and industries using the latest cutting edge technologies. We assist our clients and partners in improving work processes, making them more efficient, while keeping the essential objectives in focus. We serve and support various business entities, enterprises, and startups globally, to grow and stay competitive in the digital era. We achieve this incredibly important goal by efficiently implementing tech innovation, substantial professional expertise, and a solution-driven strategy.
Being a versatile team of professionals, we know the exact goal we achieve. Our solutions go beyond clients’ expectations by bringing innovation and high quality standards we treasure so much. Our experience is time-proven. We have been providing American and European customers with design and development needs for almost 5 years.
We are constantly hiring and building our dream team. Nowadays, Trinetix unites 700+ professionals of Ukrainian and foreign IT markets. We are about people. Valuable ideas and thoughts of each member are the material we build success with.
— Business for people: we create worthwhile projects
— Foreign clients: we do not depend on economic downturn and political instability
— Career development: we won’t let you stop
— Experience exchange with colleagues abroad: business trips to the USA
— We speak your language: we value your needs and offer fitness programs, medical insurance, English classes with native speakers, and other goodies
— The office is a feather in our heat: comfortable working conditions in stylish and hi tech space on the left bank (we will be back there after lockdown)
Join our team to see for yourself we mean what we say!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
7 June 2021