We are creating unique and fun ways to present and communicate utilizing live events, live conferences, streaming, mini-games, simulators, and other moving media. We offer a central office, corporate events, an international team, and an educational allowance.
Comberry builds multimedia platforms and experiences for industrial corporations. Our tools and applications enable global enterprises to create and use live events, live conferences, streaming, mini games or simulators to reach out to their customers in a unique and entertaining way from anywhere in the world.
You’ll have a direct impact on how to turn boring presentations into engaging user experiences. With an endless stream of ideas how we can use moving media to present, communicate and sell in new and better ways, we are looking for an individual who is excited about building products users will love. Join us to leverage your management and organisational capabilities!
People who do well on this team are hands-on doers who have gained their management expertise through leading several software projects to success. We prefer for individuals who are "street smart" in business over a theorist who does everything by the "PM book".
How you will have an impact
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Guide the team through changing requirements and priorities
- Run team meetings
- Stay on top of deadlines
You're good at
- Managing software projects hands-on
- Being independent and proactive
- Attention to detail
- Dealing with daily business problems and surprises
- Great communication and collaboration working cross-functionally with clients, engineers, and designers
- Working with Jira
- The English language
- We’re creating unique ways to make business and customer communication more fun
- You’ll collaborate with other high-performing engineers, product managers and designers to build exciting new features
- International team (we're headquartered in Germany) and the opportunity to practice your English daily. We also offer an allowance of 150€/year for language, engineering or design courses.
- You will work in a charming office in the heart of Lviv, surrounded by teams from diverse fields. We love to do activities together - whether that is summer BBQ on our balcony or in nature, bowling, Chinese tea ceremonies or poker nights.
Skillsquare is an IT hub and co-working space in Lviv that hosts several tech companies from USA and Germany. We have a charming office in the heart of Lviv with awesome people working in it. We are mainly hosting product companies and are not an outsourcing agency.
Out hosted companies:
DOU company page:
Job posted on
7 June 2021