Our client is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company.
They harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, they are serving clients across six continents.
1-st stage: interview with the recruiter (around 40 minutes);
2-nd stage: interview with a client (around 1 hour);
• 8+ years of IT experience and around 6 years of experience in D365 ERP;
• Core Product knowledge of Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations, Dynamics AX 2012 R3;
• Core SCM domain knowledge;
• Strong knowledge in:
- Inventory Management
- Purchase process
- Sales process
- Warehouse management
- Transfer order
- Master planning
• Strong knowledge for configuration i.e. Product, item, BOM, etc.;
• AX Certification is a plus;
• Good written and spoken communications in English.
• Logical mapping of number sequence, Dimension setup, ledger setup, Various tax setup, etc.;
• Business process and data migration through data entities;
• Gathering requirements, workshop, presentation and application demo;
• Project documentation – FRD, FDD, User guide, Fit-gap, etc.;
• Functional solution design for customization – process, report and integration;
• End-to-end project implementation, various phases of project lifecycle.
• Only interesting and challenging project;
• Clients who are ready and willing to listen to YOUR ideas;
• Open management and friendly dynamic team;
• Competitive salary;
• English classes;
• Health and life insurance;
• Practical location and productive environment;
• Make it win-win for you and the company.
Working with us you can expect for:
• Direct communication with a client.
• Work-life balance. No overtimes.
• Beer brewing.
• An opportunity to gain knowledge and add value to ambitious foreign client projects;
• Time for professional development and access to needed resources;
• Providing and support in receiving different Certifications;
• To grow, learn, make a difference — and to have fun!
• To work in a friendly, democratic and transparent company.
• We place high value on building trust, respect and long relationship with our colleagues.
Livatek is a Danish company that provides unfair advantage in business to technology
companies in Nordic and Central Europe. The unfair advantage comes from access
to a team of professionals that allows clients to deliver software products
faster and in the best quality.
Working at Livatek gives you the opportunity to challenge your professional skills in an
international environment, adding value to ambitious client products. You will be able
to realize your ideas, apply your hard skills, improve your soft skills in direct
communication with clients.
In everyday work, you will experience genuine Danish culture filled with hygge
moments like Friday breakfasts, beer brewing, celebrating Christmas eve etc.
We are a place of greater opportunity for individuals and companies with whom we
work. And, we are happy, if we every day can leave the world a slightly better place.
We place high value on building trust, respect and long relationship with colleagues and
clients. We seek people who share our core values:
• Getting RESULTS matters
• CHANGE starts with ourselves
• We treat others with HONESTY and RESPECT
• We are CURIOUS learners
• We CARE about the world around us
Join us to grow, learn, make a difference — and to have fun!
• A friendly, democratic and transparent working environment
• Clients who are ready and willing to listen to YOUR ideas
• Competitive salary that is paid on time
• Convenient office location — 5 min from Demiivska station
• Separate cozy room for each client team
• Flexible working hours with NO unpaid overtime
• Occasional possibility to work from home
• International business trips to work on client side
• Regular performance reviews with individual professional development plan
• Support in getting professional Certifications
• Trainings and conferences in which YOU are interested
• Fully paid English classes in small groups (from top business English school)
Other nice stuff
• Health and life insurance
• Paid vacation and sick-leave
• Public holidays
• Hygge events and parties ☺
• No BS
Work in a European company while staying close to your family :)
DOU company page:
Job posted on
7 June 2021