We are in active search of a Middle Manual QA Engineer, who is passionate about manual testing and driven by a strong desire to develop together with a rapidly growing iGaming product company.
Our client is a leading provider of iGaming solutions for operators and white labels in Europe and North America. You have got a great chance to join their progressive team.
What you'll need:
• At least 2 years of real working experience in testing web applications and Client/Server applications;
• Familiar with REST, SOAP API;
• Familiar with Postman, SOAP UI, Fiddler tools;
• Experience in writing test documents (STD) — a must;
• Experience in creating SQL queries;
• English level — Intermediate;
• Strong technical skills, ability to deep dive into complex problems & find their root cause;
• Hard-worker, proactive, responsible, details oriented, initiator, excellent learning abilities, great communication, and interpersonal skills.
What you'll do:
• Participate in requirements analysis and review;
• Functional and regression tests design and execution;
• Collaborate with the development team, QAs, and team management;
• Create testing documentation: test cases, checklists;
• Manage defects: investigate, report, and track them to resolution.
What we offer:
• High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
• PE accounting and support;
• Working in a comfortably located office;
• Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
• Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leaves;
• Sport compensation;
• English classes with native speakers, training, conferences participation;
• Referral program;
• Team buildings, corporate events.
About Smart Hires
Smart Hires is an international IT recruiting company.
Our goal is not just to close a vacancy, but to find “your” person who will perfectly fit your culture, become a part of the team and build long-term relationships with the company.
We find not just a professional - we find a person who is perfect for your company. Smart Hires is the link between companies and professionals. The main goal of Smart Hires is to find valuable specialists and contribute to their professional growth and success. We have all the necessary tools and skills for successful search and selection of candidates focused on long-term business partnerships. Our advantage is that we work faster than our competitors. We highly respect and appreciate our reputation and importantly our clients' trust.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
7 June 2021