Looking for L2/L3 Technical Support Engineer - remote possible
Our client is a UK subsidiary of a global financial house working in multiple markets and asset classes. Multiple Luxoft teams (140+ people) are involved in development and support of a range of client applications.
We are looking for an experienced L2/L3 Technical Support Engineer to support client's Smartstream Intraday Liquidity Management application.
Technologies used: Oracle, PL/SQL JBoss 7, JMS, Control-M, Linux shell scripting
Rapidly growing team with opportunities for working directly with business users, expanding technical and capital markets knowledge, and developing consultancy / soft skills. Working along with highly professional and experienced engineers gives opportunity for learning new and farther development of technical skills.
Currently, the team operates fully in WFH mode. Working from Kyiv or Warsaw office is possible upone request.
* Support UK hours from (7am to 4pm) or (10am to 7pm) as required.
* You will be a self motivator, who is able to take a task and progress it independently, or as part of a team.
* Document technical requirements or processes to capture the configuration being performed.
* Build, configure, install and test technical systems/servers (shown below).
* Work with third party software provider and work within pre-defined application standards and raise queries or tickets if software defects are identified with the software vendor
* Apply industry experience and ensure the solution incorporates "best practice"
* Work with neighbouring technology and project teams to ensure changes and rolled out in a co-ordinated manner which is non-disruptive to the business
* Work in a coordinated manner around go-live activities, ensuring services are transitioned into the live production environment in a manner which is compliant with technology policy and non-disruptive to the business
* Provide a level of post live support and assist with remediation where necessary
* Work on database development with stored procedures, tables, views using Oracle database
* Ensure defects are tracked and managed, with the appropriate team assigned any defects identified during the test phases
* Highlight risks or concerns ensuring items are followed up or escalated appropriately
Mandatory Skills Description:
* Experience working as L2/L3 support
* At least 2 years of experience with SQL Oracle SQL scripting and PL/SQL).
* Linux shell scripting and support.
* Scheduling software experience (Control-M, Autosys)
* Experienc in working with code repositories (GitHub, SVN)
* Jboss 7 server knowledge, configuration and support
* Jboss JMS Queue support
* Experience in supporting SmartStream Liquidity Management application within a Financial Services environment would be a huge plus.
* Experience with Investment Banking, Finance would be a big plus.
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 June 2021