If you are an experienced Java Developer and looking for a career change, we are hiring at Dev.Pro. You will help us to succeed in the project for the innovative blockchain marketplace and work under the leadership of blockchain experts from the US. Tech Stack is Go, so we are open to training you.
You will work on a DAO project — a solution that will change the way Depositors and Borrowers interact with banks. A new marketplace will allow them to interact directly to negotiate financial transactions in digital and fiat currencies within the Bank ecosystem.
You’ll be in charge of developing a distributed digital identity service, platform-native tokens, blockchain dashboard, integration with other token platforms, and more.
Qualifications and experience:
• 3+ years’ backend programming experience in Java
• High proficiency in data structures, algorithms, databases
• Strong experience with cryptography libraries (hashing, public/private key signing/encryption)
• Proficiency with database schema design, key value stores
• Experience in optimizing and refactoring application code, GIT knowledge
• Knowledge of API design, development, support
• Competency in web integrations, APIs, REST, GraphQL
• A desire to be personally responsible for a production-level code
Nice to have:
• Understanding of zk-snarks or other zero knowledge proofs
• Understanding of/experience with agile programming
• Experience with key/value stores, sql databases, distributed databases
• Solutions-oriented thinking, a passion for blockchain, current technology, novel solutions
• Work in a mixed product-oriented team without any borders between the Dev.Pro and the US team
• Influence the project pathway, introduce and implement new approaches in close cooperation with the client and tech team
• Develop Smart Contracts and push forward the creation of new token standards
• Contribute to industry best standards by acting as a knowledgeable resource for blockchain engineering
• Evaluate technical solutions, identify and inform about technical risks. Perform work decomposition and estimation together with the team
• Undertake pull request reviews and monitor overall code quality
✅ Professional and personal growth: ability to shift your career path, access to English courses, online training programs, webinars, and workshops
✅ Healthcare: healthcare medical insurance and healthcare kit (gym, sports nutrition etc.)
✅ Fun online activities and team-building events
✅ 18-20 paid time-off days per year, 5 absence-due-to-illness days and 21 days of extraordinary medical leave per year
You will join a company with a culture of experience, cross-pollination, high standards and productivity, and strengthen your overall management, leadership and communication skills.
Get on board and Get IT Done with Dev.Pro!
Dev.Pro is a US-based outsource software development company with 9+ years’ experience. A
high level of technical knowledge (25% of our developers are Senior) as well as communication
and visibility are Dev-Pro’s key distinguishing features.
Dev.Pro has experience working with projects of various size and complexity, from innovative
startups to market leaders, due to its established infrastructure and flexible management. We
have expertise in Point of Sale, Exchange market, SaaS, CRM development and integrations
(Salesforce, Dynamics), Big Data, social networks of various types, etc.
Web Technologies: Node.js, Angular, React, HTML, CSS
Mobile Development: iOS, Android, Apache Cordova, React Native
Clouds: AWS, Azure, GCP, Rackspace, UpCloud
Databases: MySQL, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Hypertable, OrientDB
Data Storage Solutions: MongoDB, Redis, Couchbase, Riak, Neo4j, RavenDB, MemCache
Blockchain Technologies: Ethereum, Solidity, HyperLedger, EOS
Full text search: Elasticsearch, Apache Lucene, Apache Solr, Sphinx
DevOps tools: Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Terraform
Deployment: Jenkins, TeamCity, CircleCl, Gitlab CI
Industry Standards: PCI DSS, SOX
You will join a company with a culture of experience, cross-pollination, high standards and
productivity, and strengthen your overall management, leadership and communication skills.
1) Health insurance
2) Relocation package
3) English classes
4) More details: https://dev.pro/careers/
Get on board and Get IT Done with Dev.Pro!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 June 2021