We are looking for talented Java Engineer to join our R&D. You will be part of the team that creates complete IoT based solutions in different domains: Asset Tracking, Manufacturing, Smart Office, Smart City, etc.
As a product company, we design all solution components in-house - from devices to software.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to the technical decisions, offer your technical vision and participate in the full product life-cycle from idea to delivery.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop new backend features and applications
- Grow and build-up your expertise in solving technical challenges and writing high quality code
- Participate in code reviews with other developers
- Collaborate with backend developers, QA, designers and PM as one team
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2yrs+ of commercial development on Java
- Good experience with Spring Boot
- Desire to learn and grow
- Good verbal and written English
Nice to Have:
- Experience with cloud service providers (AWS preferably)
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with frontend stack, React or Angular
- Professional growth
- Friendly, open and experienced team
- Competitive salary
- Bonuses, payed twice per year
- PE accounting support
- Social package, including medical insurance available from the start date
- Great office on Podil
About TEKTELIC Communications
TEKTELIC Communications is a recognized supplier of best-in-class LoRaWAN™and NB-IoT Gateways, Sensors and Custom Applications. Combined, these elements provide a powerful end-to-end solution that can be easily, quickly and cost-effectively deployed to address the most demanding LPWAN IoT challenges.
In addition to IoT, TEKTELIC also develops leading-edge small cell wireless Base Stations, Wireless Backhaul Systems, high power Radios and Power Amplifiers that address 3G and 4G Service Provider coverage and rapidly growing data requirements. Our innovative products include very compact form factor Base Stations, Wireless Backhaul Systems, high power and high-efficiency Remote Radio Heads (RRHs), Shelf Mount Radios (SMR), and Power Amplifiers.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 June 2021